B7 - General Topic 2022 #6 (June)

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

🤣 Because you think she doesn't pay for her own food, you have to stop believing that we give them everything 🤣

I'm just noticing a fact , PERIOD ! Nothing else !  And to be honest, I don't think she pays for her food ! And certainly NOT for sleeping there as well !! 

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'm just noticing a fact , PERIOD ! Nothing else !  And to be honest, I don't think she pays for her food ! And certainly NOT for sleeping there as well !! 

At the same time, none of the people present at B7 or elsewhere pay to sleep in the houses or apartments so it is quite logical that it is the same for Holly
For the rest, since we're not with her when she goes shopping, it's hard to say if she's the one who pays or if Thor does it for her, in any case there's someone there who pays and it's not RLC 😁

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, moos54 said:

At the same time, none of the people present at B7 or elsewhere pay to sleep in the houses or apartments so it is quite logical that it is the same for Holly
For the rest, since we're not with her when she goes shopping, it's hard to say if she's the one who pays or if Thor does it for her, in any case there's someone there who pays and it's not RLC 😁

Agree with you but she's not supposed to be in the project anymore .. she is not in the listing of any appartment ! 

19 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Agree with you but she's not supposed to be in the project anymore .. she is not in the listing of any appartment ! 

I cannot understand your logic because I have the impression in your remarks that it is a problem that she is present when she is no longer a participant

While I think it's great to still have Holly in front of the cameras when she's only a "guest", especially since it allows us to see Holly differently from before because we've never seen her in a relationship really intimate with a guy

I only see positive in her presence and I don't find it important at all that she is a guest or a participant, the important thing is to take advantage of what we can see with the cameras of RLC

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Holly, although not currently on the list, is virtually the most important resident the RLC has in GOV. I honestly don't care how she gets paid as long as she just stays there. 🙂

Anyway, there are so many other girls I would like to see kicked out, who, although listed, do practically nothing and are extremely boring.

• Sad 2