Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You haven't DWI, but there are several here who have. But the translators haven't disappeared completely...😏

Yes, you're right and I'll try harder to appreciate that. I know its a tough situation for them so thanks for reminding me of that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

I've been thinking of calling it a day as well. After all of the years I have seen one ruse after another to keep subscribers in the dark. In the early days they just did everything off camera and if it was on camera it was under the covers. Then there was a glorious period when everything was on camera, well lit and up close. I wonder who was making the decisions for RLC during that time? I miss them. Now it seems we are going through another period where lights are being dimmed or turned off and the fucking has moved off camera again.  Not a good strategy for maintaining subscriber loyalty.

This is huge problem, B7 "garage" sucks balls big time.

They are hiding and it is frustrating!

fuck you RLC

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

nelly is a sloppy drunk! it wouldn't surprise me if she took a piss on the floor of whatever room she was in and didnt even bother to pull her pants back up!!!

You mean like Stella did back in July 2021 in Gina and Bruno's apartment.  When she sat on the stove top and pissed.   Then poor Bruno unknowingly made grilled cheese sandwiches a couple hours later for he and Gina.  Not to mention Stella pissing herself on their couch.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

You mean like Stella did back in July 2021 in Gina and Bruno's apartment.  When she sat on the stove top and pissed.   Then poor Bruno unknowingly made grilled cheese sandwiches a couple hours later for he and Gina.  Not to mention Stella pissing herself on their couch.

Exactly like this!! I get the speculation that she was prob fucking someone and didn't pull her pants back up but it's nelly,a fucking junkie!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Exactly like this!! I get the speculation that she was prob fucking someone and didn't pull her pants back up but it's nelly,a fucking junkie!

When I first started watching RLC (4 - 5 years), back when Nelly and Bogdan were in their apartment with the cat, Nelly seemed okay (maybe anorexic).  It seems like she has gotten bad over the last couple of years.  What was it that changed her? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

When I first started watching RLC (4 - 5 years), back when Nelly and Bogdan were in their apartment with the cat, Nelly seemed okay (maybe anorexic).  It seems like she has gotten bad over the last couple of years.  What was it that changed her? 

Really have no clue! pandemic???Sesame Street Idk GIF

15 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Bad attendance and above all she is far from her family and friend who stayed in Russia, she sometimes suffers from it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Bad attendance and above all she is far from her family and friend who stayed in Russia, she sometimes suffers from it

As RLC doesn't seem to care that some of their "members"/contractors are spiraling out of control before their very eyes.  Are we as viewers partly to blame as well.

The one that I always come back to is Radislava.  When she was in her original apartment (room currently occupied by Karol), she was clean.  But after being moved (against her wishes) to the original Villa, she at some point started to "use".  Was this her decision or someone else (another member or RLC) in order to be able to "party" with the rest.

7 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

As RLC doesn't seem to care that some of their "members"/contractors are spiraling out of control before their very eyes.  Are we as viewers partly to blame as well.

The one that I always come back to is Radislava.  When she was in her original apartment (room currently occupied by Karol), she was clean.  But after being moved (against her wishes) to the original Villa, she at some point started to "use".  Was this her decision or someone else (another member or RLC) in order to be able to "party" with the rest.

I think with Radislava she was likely persuaded to start taking drugs just so she would fit in better at villa parties, and I believe some people wanted to see her under the influence in the hope to take advantage of her sexually. Although I am sorry Radislava is gone, it did get her away from all the people that wanted to take advantage of her.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

it's funny that you mention Radislava, because she was the first to share her powder with the others, and I'm not talking about makeup powder 😁

I would say it's more a generation problem because it's very easy to get this kind of product now

Drama can happen anytime and not necessarily because of drugs, a former participant of RLC accidentally drowned after a photoshoot
More recently, a VHTV tenant died after a live overdose.

So yes unfortunately this kind of thing can happen, to anyone and anyhow

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Ich frage mich, ob es in diesem Forum um Martina und Alberto geht, wenn ich die Beiträge auf der letzten Seite lese..... 🤪

Good point, yes and a mod is also posting :sick: