Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

I cannot say that I can blame Nelly very much for taking her fuckng off camera after the brutal treatment she got from several people on this forum. Now that Bogdan has secured a place for her to operate independent of other RLC actors, I notice she is off camera a lot. We can't have it both ways guys. LOL

• Upvote 1

So, do we call this period Gina's Revenge. If Gina is sponsoring off camera events that utilize RLC talent but RLC subscribers do not have access, I think that is a brilliant for Gina to literally extract her pound of flesh from RLC for being cancelled. If someone can advise how to follow Gina, I'm ready to go there.

48 minutes ago, DWI said:

Well, all I can say is that I have never said anything abusive to a translator. So that onus falls on others and its to bad they ruin it for the rest of us...I understand that's life but I don't have to like it. Its been said many times over the years that there are subs who understand enough Valencian or Catalan dialect to be able to give relatively accurate translations. The common understanding is that those translations can still capture the essence of a conversation which is a whole lot better than no translation at all...just my opinion though.

I understand that the translators would be invaluable.  When you see them translating appreciate and thank them.

6 minutes ago, philo said:

If Martina and Alberto are doing three ways off camera, there must be something in their RLC contract that would require them to bring that shit home?

Your comment concerning Nelly should be posted under Nelly & Bogdan's forum, not Martina & Alberto's.  Is there a purpose for your post here?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, philo said:

Now we have to figure out who Nelly is fucking. Bogdan was waiting on her when she came in naked so she obviously has his consent. I think that Martina was at home at the time so I doubt it could have been her. If RLC is playing a game by having all the fucking off camera or moving the action to Instagram, well, I'll just have to move my money where the action is.

i believe it was previously posted that Martina and Alberto returned to their apartment at about 03:00.  So they remain as a possibility.  Another possibility is Alex and Lucien, or Alex, Lucien, and Kim.

It seems Nelly's fucking had Bogdan's approval.  I can understand why Nelly fucking non-participants would be done off cam.  And I can see why Nelly fucking Martina and Alberto would also remain off-cam, subscribers would ask why Bogdan wasn't fucking Martina.  And it may simply be that the other couple or persons simply did not want to be seen fucking on camera.

7 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Your comment concerning Nelly should be posted under Nelly & Bogdan's forum, not Martina & Alberto's.  Is there a purpose for your post here?

It was a mistake. Thank you for pointing it out.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, philo said:

If Martina and Alberto are doing three ways off camera, there must be something in their RLC contract that would require them to bring that shit home?

RLC would be very upset if a participant fucked a non-participant on-camera without that person's knowledge or consent.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

RLC would be very upset if a participant fucked a non-participant on-camera without that person's knowledge or consent.

I got it. I recall the event where that was reported to have happened. And i recall what the consequences were reported to have been. I guess I did forgot about the process for bringing on a brand new consenting person. If the off camera fucking is with a  new consenting person , then they could just waiting for that person to be vetted, etc., before they are brought on camera.  

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

The answer is simple.  The translators have been so abused in the past that they do not wish to be abused any further.  Not too complicated to understand.  Additionally you continue to not understand that Martina and Alberto speak a different dialect of Spanish (Valencian or Catalan, specific to their hometown area) which many translators do not fully understand or find very difficult to translate.  Rather than mistranslate, they prefer not to translate.

While I am sure that some here have abused the translators, I think you are overstating the case.  In general I think most people are respectful of them.  What I have noticed is that if you are skeptical of the translators then this is perceived as abusing them.  Some here like you think they should be taken as the gospel truth.

I don’t think they purposely hide things from us (although that is always a possibility) but more likely as we have discussed over and over … the dialects are complex and often translations are difficult.  This leads to differing interpretations.  

It’s interesting to me that a new translator has  surfaced @darkman who gives us quite a different insight than we have seen from the others.  Notice no one is abusing him. 

To me the reason we don’t get a lot of good translations is because it TAKES INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF TIME.  We should be grateful to all of them for the time they take to help us but we should always remain skeptical and try to piece the story together with solid evidence.  This reminds me one of our beloved translators sent me something awhile back that I need to revisit!!!

We all need more time!

PS: While technically not a translator, we should also value those like @chuck206 and @philo who watch carefully and provide interesting details that a casual observer misses.  I believe these insights are helpful as well at figuring out the story.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DWI said:

Well, all I can say is that I have never said anything abusive to a translator. So that onus falls on others and its to bad they ruin it for the rest of us...I understand that's life but I don't have to like it. Its been said many times over the years that there are subs who understand enough Valencian or Catalan dialect to be able to give relatively accurate translations. The common understanding is that those translations can still capture the essence of a conversation which is a whole lot better than no translation at all...just my opinion though.

You haven't DWI, but there are several here who have. But the translators haven't disappeared completely...😏