Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

cute guest in the apartment 

let the speculation begin 🤣

Yes, so when it the time for the shower LOL 

Imagine yourself with Martina in the kitchen and she close the door....what would you do ? Me I know: "Come on, I'll show you how to cook someone like you Martina" LOL

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Adalbert said:

The only thing you pay for is to watch.  Subtitles are not included.😁

It would be not  Real if the tenants will start talking in english or another language whitch is not their native language.

I have to disagree with you a little bit. First, several of the Russian and Ukrainian participants can speak relatively fluent  English when they want to...along with Martina. Its too bad that only Russian, Ukrainian and Spanish speaking subs get more for their money than English speaking members. I think I can pretty much guarantee that the non-English speaking subs know a whole lot more of the true nature of many things on RLC. They don't have to guess and speculate as to what's going on most of the time like we do. Secondly, I'm not asking that there be subtitles or real-time translations...I know that financially RLC couldn't afford that. But, there hve to be hundreds of subs who understand Russian, Ukrainian and Spanish who could give the rest of us some insight into what was being said in conversations...not every word of course but at least an honest and mostly accurate summation. Why we don't get more of that is beyond my understanding. I'm not asking people to take up full-time translation work but simply request that every once in a while share what they know in short, but meaningful translations of important conversations like the one between Martina and her friend the other night...that conversation and translation lead to many very interesting things English-speaking subs would never have known. I feel we do not get an adequate amount of those types of translations. Thanks for listening.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DWI said:

I have to disagree with you a little bit. First, several of the Russian and Ukrainian participants can speak relatively fluent  English when they want to...along with Martina. Its too bad that only Russian, Ukrainian and Spanish speaking subs get more for their money than English speaking members. I think I can pretty much guarantee that the non-English speaking subs know a whole lot more of the true nature of many things on RLC. They don't have to guess and speculate as to what's going on most of the time like we do. Secondly, I'm not asking that there be subtitles or real-time translations...I know that financially RLC couldn't afford that. But, there hve to be hundreds of subs who understand Russian, Ukrainian and Spanish who could give the rest of us some insight into what was being said in conversations...not every word of course but at least an honest and mostly accurate summation. Why we don't get more of that is beyond my understanding. I'm not asking people to take up full-time translation work but simply request that every once in a while share what they know in short, but meaningful translations of important conversations like the one between Martina and her friend the other night...that conversation and translation lead to many very interesting things English-speaking subs would never have known. I feel we do not get an adequate amount of those types of translations. Thanks for listening.

The answer is simple.  The translators have been so abused in the past that they do not wish to be abused any further.  Not too complicated to understand.  Additionally you continue to not understand that Martina and Alberto speak a different dialect of Spanish (Valencian or Catalan, specific to their hometown area) which many translators do not fully understand or find very difficult to translate.  Rather than mistranslate, they prefer not to translate.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Personally, I found it more entertaining to "imagine" what was being said.  There were a few times that I wish I could have understood the conversations, but now I have this to go too if there is anything of interest to know.  If you really want to know, then broaden your horizon and learn another language.  I see Rosetta Stone is offering a deal on their product. 😜

2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

The answer is simple.  The translators have been so abused in the past that they do not wish to be abused any further.  Not too complicated to understand.  Additionally you continue to not understand that Martina and Alberto speak a different dialect of Spanish (Valencian or Catalan, specific to their hometown area) which many translators do not fully understand or find very difficult to translate.  Rather than mistranslate, they prefer not to translate.

Well, all I can say is that I have never said anything abusive to a translator. So that onus falls on others and its to bad they ruin it for the rest of us...I understand that's life but I don't have to like it. Its been said many times over the years that there are subs who understand enough Valencian or Catalan dialect to be able to give relatively accurate translations. The common understanding is that those translations can still capture the essence of a conversation which is a whole lot better than no translation at all...just my opinion though.

5 hours ago, moules said:

A poster who looked at Gina's Instagram account posted info on who was at the party based on  images Gina has uploaded to her Instagram account.   He said Martina was there.

In B-7, Nelly leaves their suite via the garage at 00:23.  She and Bogdan had arrived at the apartment several minutes before.  She is carrying her small pink backpack.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

About one hour and 45 minutes later, Nelly returns to their suite, from what is the garage for B-7, that is not really a garage.  There are no cams for this space on the top floor of B-7.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

As can be seen, she re-appears at B-7 with her pants and panties pulled down.  The most likely explanation is that she rejoined whomever had accompanied she and Bogdan back to B-7 at some point before Bogdan and Nelly appeared on-camera in their bedroom around 00:22.  She and Bogdan have a brief discussion with Bogdan making a lot of hand gestures.  I am not going to try interpreting what these mean.  I think it more likely that Nelly rejoined a couple, rather than a girl.  Is that couple Akex and Lucien?  Martina and Alberto.  Someone else?   I do not know how long it takes for someone to travel from B-4 and B-7 to Martina and Alberto's.  If it is around 45 minutes, that would match the time that Martina and Alberto arrive at their apartment.

I saw Nelly coming into her bedroom BUCK NAKED and carrying her clothes in her arms. I saw this at 00:50 on the Hall camera # 2-6.

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Personally, I found it more entertaining to "imagine" what was being said.  There were a few times that I wish I could have understood the conversations, but now I have this to go too if there is anything of interest to know.  If you really want to know, then broaden your horizon and learn another language.  I see Rosetta Stone is offering a deal on their product. 😜

That's a good point for some, but I don't feel its worth that much work on my part. A simpler solution for me would be to end my 7-year sub with RLC, which I'm thinking of doing as I'm tiring of only seeing the visual part of RLC but not understanding the true reality as to what's going on due to language barriers.  But thanks for your advise which is viable for some who want to make time for that.

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Perfect. Thank !

Bogdan make a lot of gesture with his hand when he is not agree about something or want to give order...

About 45 minute: Yes , in the past, it was mention that is the time it take usually. But one exception, one time, it took 3 hours for Bogdan to give a lift to Martina to go back home...We all think that they stop at a 'parking lot' somewhere...to look at those beautiful trees at night...Funny part: DeepDave gave the reason that Bogdan had a flat tire on his car. LOL 

About two minutes (00:17 or so) before Bogdan and Nelly open the front door to B-7, one can hear voices on the pool cam.  There are several voices, and quite loud if these are picked up by the pool cam.  I don't think these voices are only those of Bogdan and Nelly.  It is probably easy to hear voices very late at night as people walk from the front of B-4 to the front of B-7.  These people cannot be seen on any cam.

The front door to B-7 is next to the big door opening for the 'garage'.  The garage is not used as a garage.  Bogdan then went outside for a minute, and possibly opened the big door to the garage, and the other persons or couple went into the 'garage', unseen.  After Bogdan came back inside, Nelly left their suite almost immediately.  Bogdan opening the big garage door explains why Nelly did not leave their suite by the front door, but by the door from their suite that leads to the garage.  She later returned to their suite by using this same door.  And the sex with her and this other couple or persons occurred in the 'garage'. 

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

That's a good point for some, but I don't feel its worth that much work on my part. A simpler solution for me would be to end my 7-year sub with RLC, which I'm thinking of doing as I'm tiring of only seeing the visual part of RLC but not understanding the true reality as to what's going on due to language barriers.  But thanks for your advise which is viable for some who want to make time for that.

I've been thinking of calling it a day as well. After all of the years I have seen one ruse after another to keep subscribers in the dark. In the early days they just did everything off camera and if it was on camera it was under the covers. Then there was a glorious period when everything was on camera, well lit and up close. I wonder who was making the decisions for RLC during that time? I miss them. Now it seems we are going through another period where lights are being dimmed or turned off and the fucking has moved off camera again.  Not a good strategy for maintaining subscriber loyalty.

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I've been thinking of calling it a day as well. After all of the years I have seen one ruse after another to keep subscribers in the dark. In the early days they just did everything off camera and if it was on camera it was under the covers. Then there was a glorious period when everything was on camera, well lit and up close. I wonder who was making the decisions for RLC during that time? I miss them. Now it seems we are going through another period where lights are being dimmed or turned off and the fucking has moved off camera again.  Not a good strategy for maintaining subscriber loyalty.

Nicely said and I agree with you entirely...oh for those great Russian glory days...really miss them.

Now we have to figure out who Nelly is fucking. Bogdan was waiting on her when she came in naked so she obviously has his consent. I think that Martina was at home at the time so I doubt it could have been her. If RLC is playing a game by having all the fucking off camera or moving the action to Instagram, well, I'll just have to move my money where the action is.