Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

51 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Well, Well we are missing some action here.....where is the 'old' Martina for the cam ?

It's raining.  She has curled up with a good book.  Took Taco for dog training earlier. And Alberto has gone to bed early because he has to get up for his job at 5:30AM.  He looks like he hurt his right shoulder  I hope he feels better tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

When I first started watching RLC (4 - 5 years), back when Nelly and Bogdan were in their apartment with the cat, Nelly seemed okay (maybe anorexic).  It seems like she has gotten bad over the last couple of years.  What was it that changed her? 

the only thing that changed was how much more readily available it is in barcelona, she was doing drugs and weed in their apartment before coming to barcelona.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

It's Dani (the big guy who dog-watched Taco while she was on holiday and Alberto was at work).  You don't know Dani?

I'm lousy by name and "a guy" covers most things

• Like 1

Maybe she will do what she has done wiht Candella...leave the fat guy a few minute, go to the bedroom, fuck alberto and come back , telling the fat guy, she has done a quickie and they will start to LOL ....

• Sad 2