B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Er kann sich nicht beherrschen, wenn er betrunken ist
. Jedes Mal, wenn er trinkt, sieht man ihn mit Holly streiten.
Diese Beziehung wird nicht lange halten

Die beiden hocken seit Monaten jeden Tag eng zusammen und außer Sex wird nicht viel mehr als Grundlage für eine längere Beziehung vorhanden sein. Eine geregelte Beschäftigung außer Haus für wenigstens einen Partner wäre sehr wünschenswert für das Klima zwischen Thor/Holly. Bekanntlich wird viel Sex ohne andere Gemeinsamkeiten zwischen den Partnern schnell zum Beziehungskiller. Und wenn dann noch zu viel Alkohol ins Spiel kommt wie das allgemein in den Villen und einigen Wohnungen bei RLC das Normale zu sein scheint, ist das Ende vorprogrammiert. In dieser Hinsicht tut mit Holly etwas leid, obwohl sie lange genug bei RLC ist und diese Problematik gut kennen müßte.

44 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Ca continue à Chauffer entre Thor et Holly, ils se sont endormis fâchés hier soir , ce matin quoi et maintenant 

Holly assise devant l'entrée et Thor dans la chambre sans se parler .

Moi je crois Noldus quand il dit que ce couple n'ira pas loin si ils continuent de la sorte 

its a business arrangement not a relationship

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, wooders78 a dit :

c'est un accord commercial pas une relation

Ce que j'ai toujours pensé 

mais je me suis fait démonter sur CC par les bien penseurs 

qui sont ravis du couple et de l'amour fou ( soi disant ) qu'il y a entre eux 

18 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its a business arrangement not a relationship

I have a question, if this was really only the case, then why argue and cry?
surely because it's more than an arrangement between them, isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Anyone thinking Holly and Thor's relationship is just a business arrangement, simply hasn't spent any time watching them

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Brilliant point by Moos.   

I have tried to explain this multiple times before with regards to Martina and Alberto, etc.   but that old book "Men are from Mars and Women from Venus" does in fact make a lot of sense.

A lot of you guys are too black and white.  This is a "business relationship" or "they are in love".  It has to be either one or the other.  

I actually think it can be shades of grey.  I think they might have started down this in an adventurous "what the fuck, we get paid to do this" sort of a spirit.  They are young and have their lives ahead of them (insert favorite DDHM words here).  Ultimately it is a business relationship or FWB of sorts.  But they have some feelings for each other as well.  They both are probably realistic enough to know if it doesn't work out, so be it.

But all FWB relationships (as I keep reminding you all) need to have some connection between the couple in order to be sustainable.  If there is no connection, this might as well be prostitution.   

Holly definitely fell for this guy.  And now they are hitting some rough seas.  This happens when you chase your Ross Poldark.  You love having his cock inside you but get pissed off when he doesn't pick up his socks.

Hope Frank Zabba sees this post to prove I don't just post on the Martina threads.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Brilliant point by Moos.   

I have tried to explain this multiple times before with regards to Martina and Alberto, etc.   but that old book "Men are from Mars and Women from Venus" does in fact make a lot of sense.

A lot of you guys are too black and white.  This is a "business relationship" or "they are in love".  It has to be either one or the other.  

I actually think it can be shades of grey.  I think they might have started down this in an adventurous "what the fuck, we get paid to do this" sort of a spirit.  They are young and have their lives ahead of them (insert favorite DDHM words here).  Ultimately it is a business relationship or FWB of sorts.  But they have some feelings for each other as well.  They both are probably realistic enough to know if it doesn't work out, so be it.

But all FWB relationships (as I keep reminding you all) need to have some connection between the couple in order to be sustainable.  If there is no connection, this might as well be prostitution.   

Holly definitely fell for this guy.  And now they are hitting some rough seas.  This happens when you chase your Ross Poldark.  You love having his cock inside you but get pissed off when he doesn't pick up his socks.

Hope Frank Zabba sees this post to prove I don't just post on the Martina threads.

i don't have much time before my break is over and i'm glad to see you venture out in the cc world more.  as for holly and thor, i said it wasn't going to work out a long time ago.  it's the classic of mixing work with pleasure and that never works out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

I said it wasn't going to work out a long time ago.

It's funny how many of us quickly want to see relationships here be successful.  I know, I know ... I am one of the most obsessed over the relationships we see on-cam.  But why do we care?  Don't we just want to see great sex?

9 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

Anyone thinking Holly and Thor's relationship is just a business arrangement, simply hasn't spent any time watching them

Very well said 👏