B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

now it's Zaba who is sad, so it's more than a woman thinking for her doubts about her life she is leading 

I believe some on this forum have not always understood that there is always a war in their country which may affect their feeling and reaction

If you see allusions to a recent comment, then you have seen well 😉

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

now it's Zaba who is sad, so it's more than a woman thinking for her doubts about her life she is leading 

I believe some on this forum have not always understood that there is always a war in their country which may affect their feeling and reaction

If you see allusions to a recent comment, then you have seen well 😉

Of course that was my first tough but since while Esmi was still sad in the kitchen when Zaba returned with Loraine and she didn't even talked with Zaba then I tough it was something about only herself. If you get the time line of the events looks like Loraine was helping Esmi about her issue and about 20 minutes after that she was much better.

I believe that if was something about their family Esmi would take Zaba to a blind spot and delivered the news.

IIIRC, there was a conversation between Esmi and her mother some weeks ago, about rent.   I took from that conversation that the family were refugees from Ukraine.  It is quite possible that other members of the family remain in Ukraine.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

When Tweety first arrived in B4 with luggage I thought she was returning from a trip. Now I see all her luggage in B5, and I am thinking Tweety has no place to live otherwise she would have taken her luggage home. 

Tweety left clothes behind in B-4.  It appears the plan was for Tweety to rejoin RLC in B-4, which is why she unpacked so much of her stuff in Lorraine's room.  IMO, the plan changed with Thor's now leaving B-5 for some days, and Tweety was quickly moved to B-5 to keep Holly company.  The clothes that Tweety left behind are under the stairs where Holly had kept her clothes before she moved to B-5 with Thor.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

do you not think that perhaps, a woman in her thirties has some doubts about the life she is leading, perhaps some remorse, perhaps it is not the life she hoped for

And she needed to go to the villa and feel like this all of a sudden ? 

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Of course that was my first tough but since while Esmi was still sad in the kitchen when Zaba returned with Loraine and she didn't even talked with Zaba then I tough it was something about only herself. If you get the time line of the events looks like Loraine was helping Esmi about her issue and about 20 minutes after that she was much better.

I believe that if was something about their family Esmi would take Zaba to a blind spot and delivered the news.

Loraine who was in depressive mood for more than 2-3 months , making Esmi feel better .. you can call this improvement  😁

33 minutes ago, moules said:

IIIRC, there was a conversation between Esmi and her mother some weeks ago, about rent.   I took from that conversation that the family were refugees from Ukraine.  It is quite possible that other members of the family remain in Ukraine.

I remember that she had mentioned that rent some months before too.