Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

12 hours ago, Adalbert said:

He will spend the night and will be happy but not here and not with Martina....😄 He is a friend not her lover and we know that she prefers femal lovers beside Alberto...

You are trying to answer a question that I did not ask. I don't need anyone to tell me what their relationship is since I have seen him be intimate with her...that's why I stated watching this apartment. Whether he is her "lover" or not, I watched him stroke her thighs, snuggle her neck and bite her hair. 

3 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

He may know everything about Martina, but what a pathetic open relationship. Do you have to go through life like this?

No, Alfredo doesn't know everything about Martina. He knows that she has a love and sex life outside and that suits him as long as he is not left out and he doesn't know the details, it doesn't matter to him. It gives him security, as it does for Martina, to have someone close to him that he can count on in times of some need.  

Indeed, as you mention, living in this type of relationship is not common. To maintain a close relationship with someone of polygamy (Martina), it is not obvious for the majority of the world. For my part, I would not be able to do it either. 

But, I appreciate these observations between all of us on Martina and Alfredo, it allows us to make judgments on our own lives and in some measure, what is the notion of pleasure in life. Isn't it also one of the goals of this forum?

P.S. Of course for some people in the forum, their only goal is to have fun criticizing others without ever bringing their own ideas. This part of the population brings, unfortunately, nothing to the society but we have to live with it and take for granted that they are at a 'different' learning level in life.  It is unfortunate that some people want to stay at this level and cause a lot of 'noise' to prove to others that they exist. Fortunately, some learn that there are other ways. For those who are narcissists, well...it takes a lot more, like getting help, which goes against their own personality. Sad.

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, philo said:

You are trying to answer a question that I did not ask. I don't need anyone to tell me what their relationship is since I have seen him be intimate with her...that's why I stated watching this apartment. Whether he is her "lover" or not, I watched him stroke her thighs, snuggle her neck and bite her hair. 

I have heard from an unreliable source that Dani is part masseuse, part vampire and part hairdresser.  But I do not believe that she had an orgasm from this encounter which I believe you saw once and have repeated over and over and over again.  It would seem that this happens every time she sees him and thus he is her secret lover, for sure, NOT. 

7 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

No, Alfredo doesn't know everything about Martina. He knows that she has a love and sex life outside and that suits him as long as he is not left out and he doesn't know the details, it doesn't matter to him. It gives him security, as it does for Martina, to have someone close to him that he can count on in times of some need.  

Indeed, as you mention, living in this type of relationship is not common. To maintain a close relationship with someone of polygamy (Martina), it is not obvious for the majority of the world. For my part, I would not be able to do it either. 

But, I appreciate these observations between all of us on Martina and Alfredo, it allows us to make judgments on our own lives and in some measure, what is the notion of pleasure in life. Isn't it also one of the goals of this forum?

P.S. Of course for some people in the forum, their only goal is to have fun criticizing others without ever bringing their own ideas. This part of the population brings, unfortunately, nothing to the society but we have to live with it and take for granted that they are at a 'different' learning level in life.  It is unfortunate that some people want to stay at this level and cause a lot of 'noise' to prove to others that they exist. Fortunately, some learn that there are other ways. For those who are narcissists, well...it takes a lot more, like getting help, which goes against their own personality. Sad.

Hi GF2

The description that you have provided, being critical of others, no ideas, low learning level, noisy, narcissist, and needs help, perfectly describes yourself.  I could not have said it any better. Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I have heard from an unreliable source that Dani is part masseuse, part vampire and part hairdresser.  But I do not believe that she had an orgasm from this encounter which I believe you saw once and have repeated over and over and over again.  It would seem that this happens every time she sees him and thus he is her secret lover, for sure, NOT. 

I have never tried to suggest that they are lovers. I have only attested to what I saw. She allowed him to touch her in a way that he has not repeated again on camera since that event. When the event occurred some people on the chat said that it was just friendly touching. I asked if he had ever been allowed those privileges when Alberto was watching and no one answered that question. I can only use my experience as a marker but only women whom I have been intimate with would allow me to touch them the way he touched Martina.

Well, how can anyone answer your question when, as you say, you've only seen it only once? Nobody sees what happens off cam. So I don't understand the question, only makes sense if you want to speculate.🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Hi GF2

The description that you have provided, being critical of others, no ideas, low learning level, noisy, narcissist, and needs help, perfectly describes yourself.  I could not have said it any better. Thank you. 

Once again, you have fallen into the trap.😆
I'll have to find something else, you make it too easy for me but at least you make me laugh, keep it up, I love you like that.

On the other hand, you put a little variation in your usual copy/paste, that's good. LOL 

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Het is alleen zielig omdat je het zielig vindt.  Er zijn slechts 2 mensen die beslissen of het pathitisch is of niet en dat zijn Martina en Alberto,

Met jouw definitie van "zielig leven" zou ik zeggen dat iedereen in de wereld een zielig leven leidt.  Hoe zielig!!

Zij beslissen juist niets, het is RLC dat alles beslist. Doe uw ogen open en leef.

27 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Once again, you have fallen into the trap.😆
I'll have to find something else, you make it too easy for me but at least you make me laugh, keep it up, I love you like that.

On the other hand, you put a little variation in your usual copy/paste, that's good. LOL 

It is so easy to make you laugh.  You are so good at this game.  I could never win.  You make me so sad.  Now I am crying.  :cry: