Masha - 2022 #8

Pete1960

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She lives in B4, she left B4 with a small suitcase, the same as her friend, she visited Paris and now Rome, so sorry to disappoint you, but yes she is on vacation, just like her friend
I guess they organized this little road trip before the girlfriend went somewhere else and Tani came back to Barcelona

I was being sardonique about the vacation.

Tani in the bath this morning.  IMO, there is a strong facial resemblance to Thor, particularly,  nose, cheeks, jaw. 

And her biggest tat seems to be of Clint Eastwood and a scene from one of the spaghetti westerns: A Fistful of Dollars, A Few Dollars More, Good, Bad, and the Ugly, which were filmed in Spain long before Tani was born.  Unusual tat for a girl.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 2

hace 6 horas, moules dijo:

Tani en el baño esta mañana. En mi opinión, hay un gran parecido facial con Thor, particularmente en la nariz, las mejillas y la mandíbula. 

Y su tatuaje más grande parece ser de Clint Eastwood y una escena de uno de los spaghetti westerns: A Fistful of Dollars, A Few Dollars More, Good, Bad, and the Ugly, que se filmaron en España mucho antes de que naciera Tani. Tatuaje inusual para una niña.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Mira tus cámaras favoritas en grabación de 24 horas
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Mira tus cámaras favoritas en grabación de 24 horas

I think it's Jamie Foxx in "Django Unchained"...

• Upvote 1

Once again , Masha is proving to be the only REAL in long term period representative of what RLC advertises , that is the private life of other people 24/7 ( and yes , streaming peace and love since 2011 ) . 

We all have forgotten I think that she’s Russian so we need also to remember the year she’s facing being one and how the people think about them ( the same goes for Kristy / Nelly / Bogdan , and as far as we are concerned  , all of the Czech Republic tenants ) . 

Even on this - QUIET - for her standards social life year that she had , she kept RLC alive the whole summer with her incredible sessions with Sam , we saw bringing back and testing before having their own apartment in Barcelona the one and only Eva with her new BF , we saw Olivia and without being an RLC participant not thinking the exposure and her private times with Elvis in Masha’s presence , we saw her hosting Dina and being the most outgoing Dina we ever seen and last but certainly not least , we discover another knowing she has with Tani and her no named ( possible future tenant ) friend .. I forgot of course Tereza and Timur being always her friends and definitely Holly ( and Thor ) . 

Nearly and soon to be 8 years in the making and Masha is always here to remind us that life on cameras isn’t only masturbating , fucking , walking naked and teasing the cameras but also being able to have friends - both part of RLC and outsiders - , people who aren’t shy or feel not guilty being in front of cameras , visitors who are willing to spend days and nights in her apartment , people who will look after whatever she has managed to create , build and maintain step by step , peace by peace . No matter what and whatever is said about her , Masha will always be RLC’s real deal of how they have visualized this project and idea . She won’t gather all the spotlight and she won’t be the most popular as she had also bad choices and decisions , but she’s living a normal human being’s life and not the fakery ,  boredom , fearing and questioning ( apart of course the money income ) life like so many others we see temporary and permanently on cameras . 

Hats off to Masha and as always , all the respect for being always who she is all those  years . A woman who lives WITH the cameras and NOT for the cameras . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Once again , Masha is proving to be the only REAL in long term period representative of what RLC advertises , that is the private life of other people 24/7 ( and yes , streaming peace and love since 2011 ) . 

We all have forgotten I think that she’s Russian so we need also to remember the year she’s facing being one and how the people think about them ( the same goes for Kristy / Nelly / Bogdan , and as far as we are concerned  , all of the Czech Republic tenants ) . 

Even on this - QUIET - for her standards social life year that she had , she kept RLC alive the whole summer with her incredible sessions with Sam , we saw bringing back and testing before having their own apartment in Barcelona the one and only Eva with her new BF , we saw Olivia and without being an RLC participant not thinking the exposure and her private times with Elvis in Masha’s presence , we saw her hosting Dina and being the most outgoing Dina we ever seen and last but certainly not least , we discover another knowing she has with Tani and her no named ( possible future tenant ) friend .. I forgot of course Tereza and Timur being always her friends and definitely Holly ( and Thor ) . 

Nearly and soon to be 8 years in the making and Masha is always here to remind us that life on cameras isn’t only masturbating , fucking , walking naked and teasing the cameras but also being able to have friends - both part of RLC and outsiders - , people who aren’t shy or feel not guilty being in front of cameras , visitors who are willing to spend days and nights in her apartment , people who will look after whatever she has managed to create , build and maintain step by step , peace by peace . No matter what and whatever is said about her , Masha will always be RLC’s real deal of how they have visualized this project and idea . She won’t gather all the spotlight and she won’t be the most popular as she had also bad choices and decisions , but she’s living a normal human being’s life and not the fakery ,  boredom , fearing and questioning ( apart of course the money income ) life like so many others we see temporary and permanently on cameras . 

Hats off to Masha and as always , all the respect for being always who she is all those  years . A woman who lives WITH the cameras and NOT for the cameras . 

Right on schedule, the RLC parrot shilling with his 100 page essay of nothing but fluffy rainbows and  sunshine.

The reality is that Masha has changed and rarely does she allow anything to happen.  She does the minimum with her new bf in order to keep her apartment.  That includes hosting couch surfers who pump up the click bait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I want to ask a question. Is Masha now in charge of RLC's internal exchange program 🤔 who hosts RLC's participants from Barcelona ??  Now, Tani & her friend are visiting her and about a month ago she hosted Olivia for about two weeks. 

I think Tani & her friend have not met or known Masha previously.  I know that Tani is a good friend of Lilith and I doubt it that Lilith knew or even met Masha before joining RLC.  I know Masha and Nelly were very good friends but unfortunately not any more so there is a small chance that Nelly connected Masha to Tani & her friend. 

So, I am wondering how they got connected to each other and Masha offered to host them in Rome !!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I want to ask a question. Is Masha now in charge of RLC's internal exchange program 🤔 who hosts RLC's participants from Barcelona ??  Now, Tani & her friend are visiting her and about a month ago she hosted Olivia for about two weeks. 

I think Tani & her friend have not met or known Masha previously.  I know that Tani is a good friend of Lilith and I doubt it that Lilith knew or even met Masha before joining RLC.  I know Masha and Nelly were very good friends but unfortunately not any more so there is a small chance that Nelly connected Masha to Tani & her friend. 

So, I am wondering how they got connected to each other and Masha offered to host them in Rome !!!

Do you know whatsapp?

18 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

My question was: who introduced Tani & her friend to Masha ???  In other words, how did they know each other ??? I didn't ask how they were communicating either by email, text, whatsapp or any other social media  platform !!!!

Yes I understood your question
That's why I'm asking you if you know whatsapp? Because I know that most of the girls in Barcelona share a group of this type between them to give each other information and since Masha often comes to Barcelona, I guess that she is also part of this group.
So they may just have talked to each other about this kind of group to agree on accommodation while they spend some time in Rome for Tani and her girlfriend.

But as you could say, Tani is a good friend of Lilith, who herself has become a friend of Nelly, who herself is a friend of Masha, snowball effect 😁

Masha came to Barcelona not so long ago, and you don't see everything either, so Lilith may very well have met Masha outside too

I forgot to say that Masha is also a friend of Taylor's, and I believe that Tani and Taylor have been chatting quite a bit lately, Taylor chatted also a lot with Tani's guest, although I haven't really paid attention to their chat, it's also very likely that Taylor matched Masha and Tani/Tani's guest

In fact, there are plenty of possible possibilities in the end.

Edited by moos54