B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I like to be right in saying that the Polya 2022 was no longer necessarily the same Polya that we have known in the past for some 😁

Now I'm waiting to see if the girls act the same way without being under the influence of alcohol or drugs because this morning it's mainly thanks to this that the girls have the demon of lust 😁

praying hail mary GIF    James Woods Demon GIF

• Haha 2

Officially , we can categorize this as one of 2022 biggest and unexpected surprises / events we ever saw in Barcelona .. it is like all the recent and reasonable complains of the “ really boring “ Barcelona apartments got eliminated with the appearance of a repeater who ABSOLUTELY NOONE could expect bringing this on screen .. Polya 👏👏 and the rest for anything providing . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The return of Polya FFS! The world's gone mad...Next we'll see the return of Boris...😏

The return of Boris is looking quite possible at the moment and if his return is as good as Polya’s we are in for a treat  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kupa80 said:

She is not pregnant, her stomach was the same when she came last time, her body structure is different

Surely you are right, but seeing her breasts, they really do look like a pregnant woman's, this is clearly not important, the important thing is that she does the job she is paid for

What the FUCK, A man comes home from work and finds all matter of crazy G/G action. Now i'm gonna be staying up all night to watch the replays and be totally shit faced for work tomorrow. Time to take a deep breath and dive in.

• Haha 5