B4 - General Topic 2022 #62 (November)

25 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Mais putain, elle était par terre en train de prendre sa drogue avec Samson  dans la salle de bains de sa chambre il y a un moment 

Vous croyez qu'ils étaient en train de nettoyer le sol de la salle de bains et après ils vont dans le backyard pour fumer leur joint tranquillement, 

et vous osez dire comment Menuscope peut écrire des choses pareilles , trop c'est trop avec vous et quelques autres 

De 1)  j'avais pas vu 

De 2) en frais de commentaires, vius n'êtes pas placé pour parler! 

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Just like clockwork, Tani and Tim start their sex at around 01:00, --their time slot on the RLC timetable.  There are national railways that should be so punctual.

I was wondering who would be the click bait participants tonight.  Lilith hung in there for an hour with them in the LR.

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Why do you ask a question to better understand what he means in his remarks if afterwards you allow yourself to judge and criticize the girl when you still haven't had any precision in relation to the remarks? a lot of nonsense here
Especially since you're doing this in relation to Philo's comment, who is one of the members who sees things that don't exist, or at least that only exists in his world 😁

well professor moos54, i didn't know i needed any reason to say what i thought about the girl!  so are you saying the guy didn't see her pussy?  i would believe a lot of what he says over what others say on here simply because he doesn't bomb-bard the forums with endless chatter like many do on here.  i mean, whats with all these people getting attached to these prostitutes anyway?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what is asmr?

Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response is a tingling sensation that usually begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. A pleasant form of paresthesia, it has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia and may overlap with frisson.

It's pretty weird shit really, but no worse than voyeurism 🤣. Check it out on YouTube when you get a bit more time Frank...It's really popular believe it or not 😁

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response is a tingling sensation that usually begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. A pleasant form of paresthesia, it has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia and may overlap with frisson.

It's pretty weird shit really, but no worse than voyeurism 🤣. Check it out on YouTube when you get a bit more time Frank...It's really popular believe it or not 😁

i'm going to have to after all those big words

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

well professor moos54, i didn't know i needed any reason to say what i thought about the girl!  so are you saying the guy didn't see her pussy?  i would believe a lot of what he says over what others say on here simply because he doesn't bomb-bard the forums with endless chatter like many do on here.  i mean, whats with all these people getting attached to these prostitutes anyway?

ok Harley, I see you don't even try to hide who you are anymore 🤣

• Haha 1