Noldus

On 12/19/2022 at 11:10 AM, emnv said:

Yes. Alcoholic Anonymous® may help you.

Oh Deep, again !, You didn't cacth it....read between the line

A drink to you ! Christmas time....But I love you my dear 🤣

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Oh Deep, again !, You didn't cacth it....read between the line

A drink to you ! Christmas time....But I love you my dear 🤣

🥱 it is so difficult to catch nothing ....  watching Martina sleeping is more interesting and funny than your old jokes😴

Have fun with your wine....🥳

• Upvote 2

A good idea? Martina should be a participant in 2 apartments:
*the current one with Alberto and
*another one with a 'person of the moment'.

In this way, we would see Martina go from one apartment to the other and there would be much less speculation of all kinds and we would see all the interesting actions of RLC of Martina!

Imagine, seeing Martina arrive to take a nap in apartment #1 and move to apartment #2 and take another nap.... or do oil changes in both apartments.

Wow! 🤣

P.S. Taco would be sharing custody between the 2 apartments. Good boy Taco !

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

An observation:    from Replay, I checked the sexual activity in the kitchen on the 11th. From the kitchen, they moved to the bedroom. After Alberto shot his load and was done, Martina rolled over to continue by herself, masturbating. Alberto looked around the room and pulled Martina's vibrator toy out of her backpack and gave it to her.

Why would the vibrator toy be in the backpack?  Where would Martina go, that she needs to take her vibrator toy with her? 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

6 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

An observation:    from Replay, I checked the sexual activity in the kitchen on the 11th. From the kitchen, they moved to the bedroom. After Alberto shot his load and was done, Martina rolled over to continue by herself, masturbating. Alberto looked around the room and pulled Martina's vibrator toy out of her backpack and gave it to her.

Why would the vibrator toy be in the backpack?  Where would Martina go, that she needs to take her vibrator toy with her? 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

As a self defense weapon...?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Martina was away for a few days and likely never unpacked everything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, chuck206 said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

My mother always told me that you should always bring what you need to deal with any unforeseen circumstances: the pill, condoms, sanitary napkins, moisturizing lotion and Kleenex.
As a woman and seeing Martina go, I think a vibrator could be considered an essential item to bring with her.
You never know, urgent need or she's with someone who can't 'last' the time it takes to do the job.......
P.S. Maybe she should add some female geisha balls, you never know, considering Martina's needs...😃

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1