DOES ADMIN REALLY EXIST?

jimbo4

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

PM sent to Admin 17 December......Still not read !

Previous one no response.

I have sent Admin an e-Mail about your situation when you mentioned it to me.

As I have said in a past message it could be that a checkmark just needs to be placed in a box but I cannot access that part to check it. Also it could possibly be a fault with the forums software. Some times when software developers send updates to their upgrade their products there are times when some other function gets messed up in the meantime. Then another update or a patch is needed to try and fix the issue. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

In other words, this software and the developer really just both suck!

In my opinion, working with some good ones and observing others handiwork, IT people are competent in some ways but incompetent in others. Fact of life with most things done by so-called educated people.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have sent Admin an e-Mail about your situation when you mentioned it to me.

As I have said in a past message it could be that a checkmark just needs to be placed in a box but I cannot access that part to check it. Also it could possibly be a fault with the forums software. Some times when software developers send updates to their upgrade their products there are times when some other function gets messed up in the meantime. Then another update or a patch is needed to try and fix the issue. 

With respect and thanks to you for continuing trying to get this sorted SC.

You have sent Admin an email and got nowhere, so what chance have us mere mortals of getting anywhere? Proving my point despite what Moos54 might say, that a response from Admin is as rare to the common man as rocking horse shit.

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect and thanks to you for continuing trying to get this sorted SC.

You have sent Admin an email and got nowhere, so what chance have us mere mortals of getting anywhere? Proving my point despite what Moos54 might say, that a response from Admin is as rare to the common man as rocking horse shit.

Sorry but I didn't say anything mean and I was just answering your topic question.
You never expressed the why of this question or else I did not pay attention
Not being an English speaker, sometimes some things escape my understanding.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry but I didn't say anything mean and I was just answering your topic question.
You never expressed the why of this question or else I did not pay attention
Not being an English speaker, sometimes some things escape my understanding.

Perhaps a misunderstanding on both sides Moos54, no problem.🙂

Happy New Year to you !

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

There are NO BUGS in this software. There are only "undocumented features of the system." :biggrin:

That's the proper terminology according to my software engineering friends. For example, Microsoft loves such features, because they add interest to the user experience.

6148744-blue-screen-death-by-szmoon.jpg

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There are NO BUGS in this software. There are only "undocumented features of the system." :biggrin:

That's the proper terminology according to my software engineering friends. For example, Microsoft loves such features, because they add interest to the user experience.

6148744-blue-screen-death-by-szmoon.jpg

The blue screen of death.  You don't see to many of those anymore.  Back in the days of Windows XP they were almost a daily common occurrence.