Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, yelt said:

@JenniferMom  

I hope all is well.  Are Martina and Alberto bind by the funds received to give the appearance they are doing well or are they acting? Are they bound by an open marriage and not FWB, as the reason Martina does not leave.  Can or has Martina persuaded someone from her outside activities to understands her situation and tolerate her bisexuality and mis-guided behaviors? If so, perhaps we will finally see her reject having sex from or with Alberto? If not, perhaps the outsiders only look at Martina for sexual activity as she looks at them? 

I agree with your assessment of the foursome. Okay, I have not seen the performance, but I've read nothing that indicates the foursome was outstanding or had a "Wow" factor. 

Was the foursome the finale for Alberto and Martina?  How much longer will Alberto but up with these unstoppable overnighters. 

For me, so many questions and in the end, I would want for them both to live a happy existence away from RLC. 

Ive often wondered how much were seeing is "real" or "staged". I take what I see anymore with a grain of salt. That applies to all.For my part I learn far more from the conversations. At least from the ones that can he heard.

I never understood that anyone still keeps saying that we witnessed a “ foursome “ .. There was no partners exchange , there was not even kisses or hugs between anyone as far as I can tell . It was just two couples making sex in front of one another ( which for Marta and her guy didn’t work , especially for the guy who proved to have no problems when he was alone with Marta ) , if this a foursome , then my English sucks 😂🤣😂

I think what hasn’t been mentioned in the serious  gravity of the incident , it was Marta’s actions ( to our own entertainment and pleasure of course and definitely her own fun obviously ) . Marta represents one of the most unique in transforming guests , long time subscribers of RLC can’t forget I think her appearances in the apartment , being shy on cameras and taking showers not nude till this complete and incredible to watch incident , who would have really thought ? 

All kudos to Martina ( mainly ) and Alberto who “ helped “ in a way for anything we watched , big applause to the guy who tried his best and when he felt comfortable he really delivered and of course Marta who was awesome . But calling this a foursome , well I need to study once again ( or wonder what was it between Masha / Sasha / Jane / Dick ) or the threesome term ( Masha / Sasha / Dasha ) …

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Are Martina and Alberto bind by the funds received to give the appearance they are doing well or are they acting? Are they bound by an open marriage and not FWB, as the reason Martina does not leave.  Can or has Martina persuaded someone from her outside activities to understands her situation and tolerate her bisexuality and mis-guided behaviors? If so, perhaps we will finally see her reject having sex from or with Alberto? If not, perhaps the outsiders only look at Martina for sexual activity as she looks at them? 

Who knows anymore Yelt.  Honestly, it's all getting rather tedious.

I'm waiting for DeepDave and others to chime in that it was NOT sex lubricant she was taking for her evening out,  but rather hand sanitizer she uses after shaking so many hands at her midnight bible study class.  Interesting how on this observation  they are silent.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never understood that anyone still keeps saying that we witnessed a “ foursome “ .. There was no partners exchange , there was not even kisses or hugs between anyone as far as I can tell . It was just two couples making sex in front of one another ( which for Marta and her guy didn’t work , especially for the guy who proved to have no problems when he was alone with Marta ) , if this a foursome , then my English sucks 😂🤣😂

Agree with you my friend.  It was rather lame.  But admittedly it did cause me to do a short 1 month re-up of my sub.

I will offer that some people might want to spice up  their  sex  life  by  having sex  next  to another couple so  they can watch the other couple fuck.   I think they call these people  voyeurs.

15 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I'm waiting for DeepDave and others to chime in that it was NOT sex lubricant she was taking for her evening out,  but rather hand sanitizer she uses after shaking so many hands at her midnight bible study class.  Interesting how on this observation  they are silent.

Here I am, chiming in.  I don't know!!

40 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

😂 You are so funny as you were the only one who mentioned hand cream in one of your posts. But I think you mean that ironically 😂

But since I have learned that many Americans are more experts than we Europeans in Bible matters, I can only remain silent and fully trust your expertise.😉

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think what hasn’t been mentioned in the serious  gravity of the incident , it was Marta’s actions ( to our own entertainment and pleasure of course and definitely her own fun obviously ) . Marta represents one of the most unique in transforming guests , long time subscribers of RLC can’t forget I think her appearances in the apartment , being shy on cameras and taking showers not nude till this complete and incredible to watch incident , who would have really thought ? 

All kudos to Martina ( mainly ) and Alberto who “ helped “ in a way for anything we watched , big applause to the guy who tried his best and when he felt comfortable he really delivered and of course Marta who was awesome . But calling this a foursome , well I need to study once again ( or wonder what was it between Masha / Sasha / Jane / Dick ) or the threesome term ( Masha / Sasha / Dasha ) …

There was no foursome.  It started out with 4 of them on Martina & Albert's bed.  Since the one dude could not achieve a hard-on, him and his partner went to the guestroom to do a little foolin around.  Don't know if he was successful after going there or not. I never followed them after they went to the GR.

Martina & Alberto having sex I have seen that 1,000 times it's just like watching Laurel & Hardy Reruns.

laurel and hardy dancing GIF

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There was no foursome.  It started out with 4 of them on Martina & Albert's bed.  Since the one dude could not achieve a hard-on, him and his partner went to the guestroom to do a little foolin around.  Don't know if he was successful after going there or not. I never followed them after they went to the GR.

Martina & Alberto having sex I have seen that 1,000 times it's just like watching Laurel & Hardy Reruns.

wow, you give them way to much credit

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

😂 You are so funny as you were the only one who mentioned hand cream in one of your posts. But I think you mean that ironically 😂

But since I have learned that many Americans are more experts than we Europeans in Bible matters, I can only remain silent and fully trust your expertise.😉

Of course I am being sarcastic and (hopefully) humorous.  

The point remains:  You and DeepDave and a few others think Martina goes out all night and has a good time partying but would never ever have sex behind Alberto's back.  When asked about Nelly the response is "well, she's bisexual and would never have sex with a man".   Like I said many many times, I am skeptical of this position but it could be true.  She likes her fun that is for sure.  It's one of the reasons I am attracted to her.

But assuming that she came back to get her sex lube, how does this explain your POV that she does not have sex when she is out all night?    Maybe she needs that to bate?

Having said that, it is possible that bottle of cream is not sex lube although just about any lotion can be used as sex lube if you are in need.  I think there is agreement that this is sex lube because some viewers acknowledge that the same bottle was used during the foursome-that-was not-a-foursome.    I have not gone back to look at the foursome to confirm this myself (see even I am tiring of all of this).

I actually have more pedestrian questions now that I have my sub back.  Like, don't they miss that large glass top table?  And I am surprised their new sofa is smaller. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Good Morning, @JenniferMom I agree, very tiresome. I am waiting for Martina to bring home another girl for a threesome pleasure with Alberto. Or for her to bring home another guy and have sex in there bed. Will it happen? I would sub up for either. Have a nice day and do take care. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Of course I am being sarcastic and (hopefully) humorous.  

The point remains:  You and DeepDave and a few others think Martina goes out all night and has a good time partying but would never ever have sex behind Alberto's back.  When asked about Nelly the response is "well, she's bisexual and would never have sex with a man".   Like I said many many times, I am skeptical of this position but it could be true.  She likes her fun that is for sure.  It's one of the reasons I am attracted to her.

But assuming that she came back to get her sex lube, how does this explain your POV that she does not have sex when she is out all night?    Maybe she needs that to bate?

Having said that, it is possible that bottle of cream is not sex lube although just about any lotion can be used as sex lube if you are in need.  I think there is agreement that this is sex lube because some viewers acknowledge that the same bottle was used during the foursome-that-was not-a-foursome.    I have not gone back to look at the foursome to confirm this myself (see even I am tiring of all of this).

I actually have more pedestrian questions now that I have my sub back.  Like, don't they miss that large glass top table?  And I am surprised their new sofa is smaller. 

Perhaps silence is the answer of which we all know to be true. I am hopeful the day will come when Martina becomes completely truthful with Alberto and I read, she has listed all the guys and gals she has been having sex with on her overnights out; That she is sore as hell, and it feels good! And he response back, "Yes" I know. Or did we already hear this long ago with the NiNi dispute. 

• Haha 1

Silence could also mean to be bored to give comments always on the same posted shit...

I'm sure nearly all know that she has had or still might have a sexual relationship to another girl. About sex with other men,  there is nothing known up to now only the speculations of some few people here. 🤷‍♂️  And by the way since we don't know  all conversations they have, you can't know what Alberto knows. But from the ones we know it is more than you might think of.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2