Vera & Una 2023 #1

el señor que realiza los casting la verdad que mucho acierto no tiene , es muy triste que la mama de masha , enseñe mas , que dos inquilinas , que se supone que vienen a eso , no solo no hay sexo , se tapan al entrar en la ducha , y cierran con cerrojo la puerta , para no verse la una a la otra , van a pasar meses , antes de ver esa mariposa abierta . con mucha suerte .

2 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I know we are supposed to be patient, but I don't have high hopes on this apt.  

One day they will have to do it or they will leave the project like Natalia and Viktor did.

IIRC Val and Jul also took a while to have sex.

Il y a 4 heures, Failscream a dit :

Idk, peut-être qu'ils ne sont pas dans le sexe. S'ils le sont au moins, ils pourraient faire du doigté sous les draps, mais ils ne l'ont même pas fait, je pense. 

Et en plus , elles s'engueulent tout le temps , ce n'est pas agréable un appart où les filles tirent la tronche tout le temps 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The first week is over, and I'm slowly starting to be disappointed. Even though the two make a sympathetic impression, it is once again an apartment where almost nothing happens. 

• A lot of days with very little social interaction (seem to have had a very quiet argument about something unknown).
  • Not a single guest or even a group of guests.
  • Not a single sexual event (no actual sex and not even a single masturbation). 

RLC urgently needs some way more interesting apartments. With people like Vera and Una, or other boring and way to introverted couples (who seem to have almost no sexual drive), RLC is virtually guaranteed boredom. Too bad, I had hoped for more. Where are people who go more in the direction of, for example, Anabelle and Efim. Where are the young and extroverted people who at least have the chance of something exciting happening? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 1 heure, Alladino a dit :

La première semaine est terminée, et je commence doucement à être déçu. Même si les deux font une impression sympathique, c'est encore une fois un appartement où presque rien ne se passe. 

• Beaucoup de jours avec très peu d'interaction sociale (semblent avoir eu une dispute très calme à propos de quelque chose d'inconnu).
  • Pas un seul invité ou même un groupe d'invités.
  • Pas un seul événement sexuel (pas de sexe réel et même pas une seule masturbation). 

RLC a un besoin urgent d'appartements plus intéressants. Avec des gens comme Vera et Una, ou d'autres couples ennuyeux et façon introvertis (qui semblent n'avoir presque aucune pulsion sexuelle), RLC c'est l'ennui pratiquement garanti. Dommage, j'en espérais plus. Où sont les gens qui vont plus dans le sens, par exemple, d'Anabelle et d'Efim. Où sont les jeunes et les extravertis qui ont au moins la chance que quelque chose d'excitant se produise ? 

Kristy et taylor devraient leur donner quelques leçons. !!!  ah ! ah !  

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The first week is over, and I'm slowly starting to be disappointed. Even though the two make a sympathetic impression, it is once again an apartment where almost nothing happens. 

• A lot of days with very little social interaction (seem to have had a very quiet argument about something unknown).
  • Not a single guest or even a group of guests.
  • Not a single sexual event (no actual sex and not even a single masturbation). 

RLC urgently needs some way more interesting apartments. With people like Vera and Una, or other boring and way to introverted couples (who seem to have almost no sexual drive), RLC is virtually guaranteed boredom. Too bad, I had hoped for more. Where are people who go more in the direction of, for example, Anabelle and Efim. Where are the young and extroverted people who at least have the chance of something exciting happening? 

So glad you reminded us of Anabelle and Efim. They were one of the most interesting and fun to watch couples ever to grace RLC apartments. For those of us who lived through the glory days of the Russian apartments, when you compare those years to recent years of RLC there is really no comparison. With the Russian apartments and a couple of apartments outside of Russia, we were regularly treated to interesting and experimental sex and a clear sense that the tennants were having real fun...I never felt anything was "staged"...it might have been but It never seemed fake. Anabelle and Efim, Eva and Sam, Jane and Dick, Masha, Sasha, and Dasha and even Nelly and Bogdan, all seemed to be enjoying what they were doing. Even when there were no sexual exploits going on, the apartments were always fun to watch because the people were interesting. I still watch Martina and Alberto, Leora and Paul, B5, and B7 out of loyalty to Nelly and Bogdan. I guess I count my blessings in having enjoyed those glory years. Thanks again for jarring my memory of Anabelle and Efim.

• Like 1