B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Prostitution. Enough said!

prostitution
/ˌprɒstɪˈtjuːʃn/

noun
  1. the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment.

Did this happen and I didn’t see it ? I only saw a guy paying one girl to dance and touch her , is this sexual activity ? 

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Yes but it's not tollerated or legal when it comes to RLC policies. And that's what really matters.

Thing now what you just wrote .. WHERE DO YOU SEE RLC policies announced ? Isn’t it only the legal department of RLC which knows exactly the rules on how the site is addressed as a paying service ? 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

1. the practice or occupation of engaging in sexual activity with someone for payment.

Did this happen and I didn’t see it ? I only saw a guy paying one girl to dance and touch her , is this sexual activity ? 

He paid the two girls to have a "good" time with both of them after they danced...Everyone know what "a good time" means. And they agreed to it whereafter they scammed him. So basically they said yes (on cam) to fuck him for money. That was what he was told and understood by their agreement (and what he paid for) but ofc it did not happen.

Just now, ddhm said:

Thing now what you just wrote .. WHERE DO YOU SEE RLC policies announced ? Isn’t it only the legal department of RLC which knows exactly the rules on how the site is addressed as a paying service ? 

Ok grow a brain dumbo....  Do you really believe prostitution in RLC's villas/apartments are ok with RLC?  Think now!

il y a 3 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

I never saw this rule on the site.

It wouldn't need to be a rule on the site if it's a rule for the tenants.

Anyway, we don't know yet if they are kicked out (and if there's such a rule). But the longer the UM lasts, the more likely it becomes.

And if they are kicked: did they get kicked because of the (attempted) prostitution? Or because of the scamming, which might cause all kinds of issues in repercussion?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Epikouros said:

Anyway, we don't know yet if they are kicked out (and if there's such a rule). But the longer the UM lasts, the more likely it becomes.

And if they are kicked: did they get kicked because of the (attempted) prostitution? Or because of the scamming, which might cause all kinds of issues in repercussion?

If is a rule for the tents we don't know and no one knows.

29 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

If they've been kicked out, which seems likely at this point, I'd guess it's for doing something that could have invited serious police scrutiny to an RLC apartment. Noise violations are one thing, the police just show up at the door and give you a ticket or a warning. Someone complaining about theft and being recorded/broadcast without their knowledge or permission might cause the police to actually investigate what's going on inside the apartment, and I don't think RLC wants that at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2