B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The guy asking for his money back and them trowing him from the apartment isn't much in a grey area not to mention lying about the cameras maybe isn't a crime but it is against the law.

The question is. RLC really want in their cast two girls that all they do is  trying to find men that give them money? Either in exchange of sex or "dance". I know that some in the past did that, but did they do it in front of the cameras or just phone calls?

My point is. Both doesn't add any value to the project. I was finding it funny while they were just talking on the phone or bringing the guys over, asked them money and when they realized what was all bout they leave. But after last night what they did with that is unacceptable. He really should had called the police and if they told something different from what really happened he should ask the police to take the footage from RLC. 

That way beyond from that Marlene's guy that freaked out about the cams and left or the one in the Villa that Rayina lied about the cams and in the end the guys left.

At least to me it's very clear the difference.  

No refunds.    🤣

55 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Do you remember why? In the case of Agneta it was the war presumably (too pro-Russian on cam?).

But for the other, earlier ones, it must have been for other reasons. Anyone know or suspect why?

I don't think the reason was clear for Molly or Jaya. Karla got kicked out because her bf came to visit, they had sex on camera even though he was reluctant, some people on this forum wrote insulting things about him, he read them and then started insulting them back in English while talking directly to the camera. RLC put B4 UM and they were gone when it came back online. It's a shame because she was a pretty good tenant IMO and she's never returned.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, timber said:

I don't think the reason was clear for Molly or Jaya. Karla got kicked out because her bf came to visit, they had sex on camera even though he was reluctant, some people on this forum wrote insulting things about him, he read them and then started insulting them back in English while talking directly to the camera. RLC put B4 UM and they were gone when it came back online. It's a shame because she was a pretty good tenant IMO and she's never returned.

It's not hard to rile them up.  

I had Paul fuming one day.  Said some crude things about him, he got up from his computer chair so quick went to the camera and flipped me the bird.   naqp.gif

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Ok grow a brain dumbo....  Do you really believe prostitution in RLC's villas/apartments are ok with RLC?  Think now!

Nothing to add when you just make assumptions by yourself , only RLC has its own rules which are communicated to their employees / tenants and the ones that addresses to us through their site . As long  as you put a question mark in your post , it can be interpreted in an answer with lots of variety thoughts .. If a girl is paid outside and she’s fucked inside , can you know if this happened ? Is it then ok with RLC according to your post ? 

Anyway , we can go all evening for this subject , I will end it here and say that we agree to disagree . 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Again , no laws were broken ( I said that for whatever I know it is just that they didn’t give a receipt / black money ) . I think it has to do how we judge morality and obviously , whatever we saw happening was immoral as we understand life . 

You gave two really good examples about the cameras in the past , so , I would suggest most people think in that way . Above all , it is RLC which obviously has a legal team for such incidents , the apartment stayed online for nearly 12 hours , it means that they were considering all legal . We will see what updates we gonna get and then we can discuss further . The girls simply didn’t know how to balance between real life and non cameras actions and forum member Sergio said it right , they could make easily lots of money but they did it in a wrong moral way . 

Hi DD, I don't agree 100% with your comment about which laws the girls broke and it is not about the money that they took from the guy. 

I know that you live in Europe and it has one of the most strict privacy laws which the girls didn't respect or follow by telling the guy about the cameras before entering B1.  The same law in Europe totally forbids taking pictures or videos of minors and that is why we never saw and we will never see minors on RLC or on any other similar sites.  

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Again , no laws were broken ( I said that for whatever I know it is just that they didn’t give a receipt / black money ) . I think it has to do how we judge morality and obviously , whatever we saw happening was immoral as we understand life . 

You gave two really good examples about the cameras in the past , so , I would suggest most people think in that way . Above all , it is RLC which obviously has a legal team for such incidents , the apartment stayed online for nearly 12 hours , it means that they were considering all legal . We will see what updates we gonna get and then we can discuss further . The girls simply didn’t know how to balance between real life and non cameras actions and forum member Sergio said it right , they could make easily lots of money but they did it in a wrong moral way . 

Or the police take their time and now knocked on the door ... apartment has to be disabled and Shantal moved to another house? Soon we will know

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Hi DD, I don't agree 100% with your comment about which laws the girls broke and it is not about the money that they took from the guy. 

I know that you live in Europe and it has one of the most strict privacy laws which the girls didn't respect or follow by telling the guy about the cameras before entering B1.  The same law in Europe totally forbids taking pictures or videos of minors and that is why we never saw and we will never see minors on RLC or on any other similar sites.  

As far as the money goes the old saying goes    "a fool and their money are easily parted"   The guy learned a costly valuable lesson.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Just ignore him, he thinks he's a fucking lawyer now.  His verbage is fucking endless.  Must be brutal to listen to, let alone tolerate on here.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

As far as the money goes the old saying goes    "a fool and their money are easily parted"   The guy learned a costly valuable lesson.  

I agree with the old saying but I have to say that the guy was a real gentleman. He didn't yell or use profanity and he was calm all the time which will work for him favourably if he decides to report the incident to the police. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I was originally yesterday , while watching but not in full screen or full attention let’s say , asking if the cameras were mentioned and the answer was that they said about the camera in the kitchen . This was my very first post before engaging in the chat yesterday , then it was also some  other posts that more cameras were also referred but need to go back to the yesterday’s chat and reread what was happening ( now the replay could easily solve all questions but even seeing this action so very fast happening -RLC deleting all footage - it means that RLC was seeing the bad thing coming and they were monitoring the actions ) .. 

Good friend Timber also mentioned a bit earlier and have also made a comment about it , RLC will always want to avoid any possible police issues , either the police being called to investigate an issue , being called for noise complains or in general actions that will draw attention . I know exactly about the personal data law in whole EU but like every law , the right interpretation can give “ windows “ as we say here . 

All the things you say it is right , the real question is what was really violated and I think the legal department of RLC knows better than any of us if they have jeopardize in a way that they can’t control any of the laws applied in Spain .