B1 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

18 minutes ago, jantje1967 said:

Or the police take their time and now knocked on the door ... apartment has to be disabled and Shantal moved to another house? Soon we will know

I forgot to mention what I think it will be as of epikouros suggestions earlier . I see Shantal moving in B4 or maybe arrangements in B2 with Liza and Lara  sharing the bedroom and B1 going again off cameras indefinitely till RLC solves the issue ( we were saying yesterday that RLC would be in trouble if the guy was reporting what had happened and if the police would answer  the call to investigate and they would see more things than actually the girls could explain - cameras for example everywhere which can’t be justified when people enter the apartment or whatever reason without being told …. ) 

We need to wait but unless new girls are already in the waiting list and RLC is making already the changes and informs them , I see B1 going offline once again .. And with the apartment being already in the blacklist from previous incidents , this might be the END OF ALL ENDS of this legendary apartment ( after all RLC has this new one of Ulyana / Harley so they might can “ cover “ the loss “ in the far future ) . 

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Just ignore him, he thinks he's a fucking lawyer now.  His verbage is fucking endless.  Must be brutal to listen to, let alone tolerate on here.

You are speechless because things are happening exactly when you - one week before - were accusing of the people paying and now you have a subscription . Good night and don’t play your dick so much , every time you appear  with your targeted hate towards forum members or tenants , your IQ is going more and more below zero 😂🤣😅🤣

• Upvote 1

I have my own theory about the long UM sign on B1 and I guess some people on here would say this is a crazy or non-sense theory. 

I don't think the long UM because the two girls are packing their things to leave.  I guess Radislava wouldn't take that long time to pack all her lots and lots of her belongings ☺️ ( I am a fan of Radislava and I miss her)

I think that RLC is really concerned about the guy may report the incident to the police and RLC doesn't want to have any trace of B1 online. I know RLC deleted from the replay the whole time he was at B1 but this doesn't mean that the video footages are gone permanently.

I am sure the whole thing is still on RLC's servers and the police can get hold of these videos with proper court orders and that is why RLC is trying to make it harder. I think B1 will be UM for few days.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I was originally yesterday , while watching but not in full screen or full attention let’s say , asking if the cameras were mentioned and the answer was that they said about the camera in the kitchen . This was my very first post before engaging in the chat yesterday , then it was also some  other posts that more cameras were also referred but need to go back to the yesterday’s chat and reread what was happening ( now the replay could easily solve all questions but even seeing this action so very fast happening -RLC deleting all footage - it means that RLC was seeing the bad thing coming and they were monitoring the actions ) .. 

Good friend Timber also mentioned a bit earlier and have also made a comment about it , RLC will always want to avoid any possible police issues , either the police being called to investigate an issue , being called for noise complains or in general actions that will draw attention . I know exactly about the personal data law in whole EU but like every law , the right interpretation can give “ windows “ as we say here . 

All the things you say it is right , the real question is what was really violated and I think the legal department of RLC knows better than any of us if they have jeopardize in a way that they can’t control any of the laws applied in Spain . 

one question: which legal department? Nelly or Bogdan?? 😉
I think RLC are a group of Russian guys who run a website, nothing more.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with the old saying but I have to say that the guy was a real gentleman. He didn't yell or use profanity and he was calm all the time which will work for him favourably if he decides to report the incident to the police. 

The way I understood it the guy paid the girls for a dance, got his dance then he wanted more and that's when they shoved him out the door.  The police can be called and an incident report is made but that's likely as far as it will go. In the end it will become a civil matter if he's looking for a refund.

Be along the same line as picking up a lot lizard. Bring the girl home for a BJ pay $50 then can't get a hard on. Once they put their lips and spit shine on a dick, they started their service and won't give any refunds. It's not the girls fault the guy suddenly came up lame with Erectile Dysfunction (ED).

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The way I understood it the guy paid the girls for a dance, got his dance then he wanted more and that's when they shoved him out the door.  The police can be called and an incident report is made but that's likely as far as it will go. In the end it will become a civil matter if he's looking for a refund.

Be along the same line as picking up a lot lizard. Bring the girl home for a BJ pay $50 then can't get a hard on. Once they put their lips and spit shine on a dick, they started their service and won't give any refunds. It's not the girls fault the guy suddenly came up lame with Erectile Dysfunction (ED).

He had an issue with the cameras.  He protested literally said he didn't know or agree to being on cam.  They ushered him out after taking his money.

• Upvote 1

the bigger picture of all this is that they rolled out all of these new apts. and new people, and in my opinion it got worse not better.  Bunch of the apts are inactive like Cheryl and Nikolas and add that with all the inactive girls, seems like a flop so far.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Speculations? Bets?

1) Mariam & Severina get kicked, Shantal stays.

2) Mariam & Severina get kicked, Shantal gets bad vibes about the whole fuss and leaves the project.

3) Mariam & Severina get a long, stern lecture and a last warning, but are allowed to stay. Shantal stays too.

4) Mariam & Severina get a long, stern lecture and a last warning, but are allowed to stay. Shantal however, gets bad vibes about the whole fuss and leaves the project. 

5) Other. Specify.

how long has the apartment been under maintenance?