Martina & Alberto - 2023 #4

It is hard to read all of this revisionist bull shit. @JenniferMomand several others of us have been making logical assumptions about the possibility of Martina having a life outside of her apartment for months and months. Many have also speculated that it is a woman with whom she lives part time because that is what the evidence would suggest as being most likely. Each time the posts who took that position about Martina's outside life have been met with derision, scorn and more. Now, they think we don't remember who they are. Because their theory, that Martina is so in love with Alberto etc, etc, has consistently caused them to ignore any an all evidence of Martina's outside life. So now, here we are. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/27/2023 at 7:26 AM, Pete1960 said:

Bahaha 😆 your fantasies make this thread interesting 😅 🤣 😂

Don't mean to call you out, but now that everyone seems to agree that my "fantasies"are in line with what actually is happening, then maybe you want to come up with another way to troll me. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

Don't mean to call you out, but now that everyone seems to agree that my "fantasies"are in line with what actually is happening, then maybe you want to come up with another way to troll me. 

Why should someone troll you? Don't overestimate yourself.😉😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

I was week after week waiting for you to appear and post this , here you are then .. and of course , we need to pay you the respects needed , you have been saying this indeed since a very very long time .. but also - as you might be noticing - this Martina’s off cameras situation which it looks that it “ colds “ gradually and more even on cameras her on cameras relationship with Alberto , it is just this past week that was mentioned and even more , it started - as we are learning - nearly 9 months ago . 

I have been here all along my friend.  Sorry maybe I should have posted a tiny bit so you all would not forget me 😀.  But I have read every post since I decided to take a sabbatical.   I thank you for your nice comments.   I hope my post above was not taken negatively.  I find if I am posting from my phone I can be too terse and it comes off negatively.    But indeed I have kept up with Martina who for me was my first RLC crush and I still do admire her quite a bit although now I am feeling a little sorry for Alberto.  Every day I would read the latest in this forum.  No other forums but this one.

I always found it curious and somewhat annoying that it appears there are two forums.  The one here that we ALL see and a separate forum using private messages where people get "real information" that they don't want to share.  As I have said countless times before, I do not understand why any posters here would want to protect a narrative.  I assume we are all here for the "entertainment" benefits of being a voyeur.  As long as we don't harbor any ill will for these cast members, why would we wish anything bad for them.   To me honestly there is nothing wrong with FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS.  In a sex-positive world it if totally ok with me if that is what Martina and Alberto are.   But it seemed like for some they had to protect a narrative and that is still the huge question I wonder about.    I can only assume the people that protect this narrative are insiders of some type, either one or more of them are Martina or Alberto themselves, or someone who knows them, or someone from RLC.  It just doesn't make any sense to push a narrative here.

I hope Martina and Alberto figure it out.  I used to disagree the most with @Deepdave but I always said he is probably right and someday they will go on and live happily ever after.  I don't think that is possible now but I am always the optimist so who knows.  Martina does have a lot of passion and love inside her ... I have to believe she will always have something for Alberto.,

I will go back to reading posts only ... although Yelt's big recent post might deserve a response ...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think the day that Alberto was playing with his PlayStation and Martina and Nelly were fucking in Martina’s and Alberto’s bed and bedroom , this was the day that this relationship was officially sealed as something that could be more . As I have said , it is another thing having an open relationship and doing things  that both individuals know and a completely different inviting your sex partner and fucking him / her on the bed you sleep and fuck your boyfriend / girlfriend .. at least this is the way I see it , I believe for everything should be a limit . 

Hindsight is almost always 20/20 but yes this was a pivotal point.  I don't understand how you would fuck in the next room with anyone other than a roommate.  If Alberto meant anything to her, she would not have done that, even having the so-called "open relationship" that many here said they had and that "it works for them".

I remember that day like it was yesterday.  In the very beginning, it was Nelly, not Martina who had reservations about making love at that moment.  I remember Martina patting the bed saying "it's ok" come here.   In hindsight it makes perfect sense ... you can imagine her even saying something to the effect of "he's just my roomate".  Of course Nelly did not need any further encouragement and jumped into bed immediately.  We know Nelly had deeper feelings for Martina than Martina had for Nelly.

So if we want to ramp up speculations like the old days 😀 ... one question ... now that we think Martina has a serious off-cam lover and Martina/Alberto are indeed just FWB ... WHY THEN ... why did Martina break things off with Nelly and decide to just be friends without benefits?

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Hindsight is almost always 20/20 but yes this was a pivotal point.  I don't understand how you would fuck in the next room with anyone other than a roommate.  If Alberto meant anything to her, she would not have done that, even having the so-called "open relationship" that many here said they had and that "it works for them".

I remember that day like it was yesterday.  In the very beginning, it was Nelly, not Martina who had reservations about making love at that moment.  I remember Martina patting the bed saying "it's ok" come here.   In hindsight it makes perfect sense ... you can imagine her even saying something to the effect of "he's just my roomate".  Of course Nelly did not need any further encouragement and jumped into bed immediately.  We know Nelly had deeper feelings for Martina than Martina had for Nelly.

So if we want to ramp up speculations like the old days 😀 ... one question ... now that we think Martina has a serious off-cam lover and Martina/Alberto are indeed just FWB ... WHY THEN ... why did Martina break things off with Nelly and decide to just be friends without benefits?

RLC is nice and busy , work is also busy , so , it will now be just a quick answer before perhaps a longer one another time .. Many times was mentioned that Bogdan and Martina had discussed about what was going on and Martina repeatedly told him that she would stop with Nelly .. it never happened , except … ultimately somehow 😆 . I think this is why then it stopped .. But also Nelly was a total wreck at some point and it was really ashamed for the Martina we know to be around such a “ poisonous “ person .. 

Whatever matters , it looks like Bogdan and Nelly are fine now , however “ hints “ from other members point out that it isn’t as innocent between them . As far as Alberto is concerned , I am sorry to say , but any man who has a pride ( even if he is accepting this whatever open thing it is ) should just pack and keep on with his life so as to move on . Except if he is going to keep on enjoying eventually - and if they move away from the cameras world - the presence of another person in the new common living perhaps apartment , I think it is better we won’t be witnessing this 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, philo said:

Can't you be original, your fantasies are just fantasies, the sad part is you believe them, you are the troll

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I have been here all along my friend.  Sorry maybe I should have posted a tiny bit so you all would not forget me 😀.  But I have read every post since I decided to take a sabbatical.   I thank you for your nice comments.   I hope my post above was not taken negatively.  I find if I am posting from my phone I can be too terse and it comes off negatively.    But indeed I have kept up with Martina who for me was my first RLC crush and I still do admire her quite a bit although now I am feeling a little sorry for Alberto.  Every day I would read the latest in this forum.  No other forums but this one.

I always found it curious and somewhat annoying that it appears there are two forums.  The one here that we ALL see and a separate forum using private messages where people get "real information" that they don't want to share.  As I have said countless times before, I do not understand why any posters here would want to protect a narrative.  I assume we are all here for the "entertainment" benefits of being a voyeur.  As long as we don't harbor any ill will for these cast members, why would we wish anything bad for them.   To me honestly there is nothing wrong with FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS.  In a sex-positive world it if totally ok with me if that is what Martina and Alberto are.   But it seemed like for some they had to protect a narrative and that is still the huge question I wonder about.    I can only assume the people that protect this narrative are insiders of some type, either one or more of them are Martina or Alberto themselves, or someone who knows them, or someone from RLC.  It just doesn't make any sense to push a narrative here.

I hope Martina and Alberto figure it out.  I used to disagree the most with @Deepdave but I always said he is probably right and someday they will go on and live happily ever after.  I don't think that is possible now but I am always the optimist so who knows.  Martina does have a lot of passion and love inside her ... I have to believe she will always have something for Alberto.,

I will go back to reading posts only ... although Yelt's big recent post might deserve a response ...

Your post was to long, I got distracted before reading the whole 1st paragraph

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

As far as Alberto is concerned , I am sorry to say , but any man who has a pride ( even if he is accepting this whatever open thing it is ) should just pack and keep on with his life so as to move on . Except if he is going to keep on enjoying eventually - and if they move away from the cameras world - the presence of another person in the new common living perhaps apartment , I think it is better we won’t be witnessing this 😊

That's a very narrow minded opinion

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

That's a very narrow minded opinion

I am way too open minded person , in terms that due to my age now ( 46 ) they are even telling me how I can think like this 😂 .. but I don’t think i would be accepting when having an open relationship that my bed is used by the lover / sex partner of my girlfriend while I am next room or inside the place I am living with her and she’s having her fun .. and I wouldn’t obviously doing the same to her . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1