B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

I'm beginning to wonder if Shantal does not have someone outside of RLC? When you don't sleep in the same bed each night then it invites speculation. For months now on other pages (like Martina and Alberto) members have expressed displeasure when RLC participants seem to have more "real life" off camera than on camera.

6 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Vika's boyfriend even has his own entry on Noldus' list of B1 tenants - 26th April to 12th May 2016.  17 days, he stayed there longer than several of the tenants did, including the Louls Vuitton twins 😁

He was the first BF to stay over a longer period of time (apart from Kiko). There was also something special about him, he had some kind of diagnosis. I mean remember we referred to him as "Rain Man"?

Since we have so few clues about Shatal's off-camera activities, I want to summarize the things we might rule out based upon the evidence that we can see: If Shantal had an off-camera "Sugar Daddy" would he not have fed her? She comes home at 9:46am and by 13:30 she has eaten three times (fruit breakfast; salmon and salad, and then a casserole with Megan). If Shantal had a good nights sleep on someone's sofa, like she has done before in B-4, then why would she be yawning so frequently and need to take a nap before noon? Does it appear there is a possibility that she may have need of some recuperation time from her overnight adventures? 

• Sad 1

(I invite others to help build a model for speculation about Shantals off-camera adventures based upon evidence). Over the past few days, It is starting to look like Shantal is only using her RLC domicile to eat and bathe. Her choice of clothing usually suggests when she is going to the beach. However, because most people can tell when someone is naked under silk or nylon fabric, Shantal usually wears her while lab coat-like shirt to camo her nakedness. Today, she leaves the shirt and goes commando except for her blue gown. I believe that someone has figured this out and I would love to know what pieces of evidence that others may have put together. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Megan looks a bit sad today

You don't think that it's a WTF am I supposed to say to this guy face.

Shall I start with, 'hey by the way did Sambukka tell you another guyy was here yesterday fooking her for the night?'

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

You don't think that it's a WTF am I supposed to say to this guy face.

Shall I start with, 'hey by the way did Sambukka tell you another guyy was here yesterday fooking her for the night?'

I believe she's sad because her BF left. I would guess that Megan doesn't care about what Sambuka do or doesn't. Also, this guy now seems to be in the friend zone.