B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)

I think the girl who supposedly was kicked out for too much sex was Elettra,  But she wasn't kicked out for having too much sex.

What is really surprising to me is the apparent failure of RLC management to give participants even a basic briefing on what RLC expects of its participants.  That is a fundamental failure of the first order.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No more than what it takes for her not get kicked out. She has chosen to keep most of life off the cams, as most of these local girls do !!!!

That’s fine, I don’t really care for their private lives but I don’t think she will bate or fuck here, which by definition makes her useless to the project 🤷‍♂️🤣

3 minutes ago, moules said:

I think the girl who supposedly was kicked out for too much sex was Elettra,  But she wasn't kicked out for having too much sex.

What is really surprising to me is the apparent failure of RLC management to give participants even a basic briefing on what RLC expects of its participants.  That is a fundamental failure of the first order.

Agree they need to tell them how it all works

4 minutes ago, moules said:

For real…from the little I heard they just tell them to be themselves and clearly some of them are not

11 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

That’s fine, I don’t really care for their private lives but I don’t think she will bate or fuck here, which by definition makes her useless to the project 🤷‍♂️🤣

Your definition 😏

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Your definition 😏

Well, maybe you like to watch girls talk all night or watch tv…and that’s fine, but that web site would have been out of business a long time ago if that was the case 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

Well, maybe you like to watch girls talk all night or watch tv…and that’s fine, but that web site would have been out of business a long time ago if that was the case 🤣🤣

nope or nope, but you are right 😏

3 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Absolutely.... They have to dangle a little meat out there in front of the dogs in they want them to get a bone. HAHAHA

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

Well, I have a feeling this girl will be herself and do just fine, Shantal will also be herself and keep tent bating like she does at home…Nadia god knows lol…go HEAT 

I prefer cold weather :biggrin: