Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

15 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think I have one or two nice videos of her - so damn easy on the eyes. She always shared baths/showers with the girls. Might say she was a troublemaker - getting the other girls to get naked and play around for the cams but no sex.

I have a lot of it too.

43 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Has she (& Babi) been naked yet during this stay? 

I didn't see her naked yet (and have the feeling I might have if Elvis wasn't around constantly), but her boobs seem quite big in her night top. I hope they didn't become too saggy over the years, though...

True. But I do not have a sub atm. I suppose we will see.

3 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Maybe the Biden admin is not as "soft" on migration as the Trumpists accuse it to be? Even the Democrats are center-right wing by European standards (Republicans would count as hard & even extreme right wing by the same standards, especially the Trumpists). And there may be external reasons as well.

Come to think of it, both US parties combine so many different political viewpoints in one party, that in a European context they'd probably each split up in different parties, as is common in Europe (the following considerations are from a European viewpoint, where there are about seven "political families"):

Mainly Republicans in Trumpists & traditional republicans & libertarians & bible thumpers & still a few neocons - all right wing, of which most non-traditional Reps several brands of extreme right - sometimes conflicting like neocons vs isolationists -, some libertarians maybe societally progressive (pro choice in the abortion debate) but fiscally conservative, etc...

Democrats in traditional Dems (centre right to centre), liberals (economically right, societally left), social democrats like Sanders (progressive centre left societally & economically), woke activists (varying degrees of left to extreme left societally, though perhaps not always economically, some also contradictory like LGBTQ+ rights vs rights of minority religions with conservative views on this), etc...

The problem in the US is that if one party does split up, they're handing the presidency to the other on a silver platter at the next election, as the other party, didvided as it is itself, will do everything possible to keep united to win exactly that next election (though they still might split later). So both parties would have to split at the same time, which is unlikely to happen. Those two big blocks are also the reason the Green party & other independents remain marginally small; they might grow considerably if the two big ones imploded, especially the Green party in case of the Dems splitting.

Allright, this became longer than intended. Not much interesting happening on cam anyway... Unless I missed it while typing this, lol.

I do not ever see any third party coming into our government in our lifetime. It is always talked about but the two parties have such a stranglehold it will not happen unless there is some major change. The last time a change like that happened there was a civil war. But as always, that war was about money. They say state's rights or slavery lol. This talk of freedom and high ideals is bullshit. if Trump was smart, he would have made his own party in the 2020 election. But, at this point he has done so much damage he will never return to power, He has pissed too many people in power off. Biden is just someone put up there because he looked like he could beat Trump. That is it. There will NEVER be anyone of substance allowed to run.The average American is too stupid to make good choices. We are the typical "carrot on a stick" dumbasses.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Maybe the Biden admin is not as "soft" on migration as the Trumpists accuse it to be? Even the Democrats are center-right wing by European standards (Republicans would count as hard & even extreme right wing by the same standards, especially the Trumpists). And there may be external reasons as well.

Come to think of it, both US parties combine so many different political viewpoints in one party, that in a European context they'd probably each split up in different parties, as is common in Europe (the following considerations are from a European viewpoint, where there are about seven "political families"):

Mainly Republicans in Trumpists & traditional republicans & libertarians & bible thumpers & still a few neocons - all right wing, of which most non-traditional Reps several brands of extreme right - sometimes conflicting like neocons vs isolationists -, some libertarians maybe societally progressive (pro choice in the abortion debate) but fiscally conservative, etc...

Democrats in traditional Dems (centre right to centre), liberals (economically right, societally left), social democrats like Sanders (progressive centre left societally & economically), woke activists (varying degrees of left to extreme left societally, though perhaps not always economically, some also contradictory like LGBTQ+ rights vs rights of minority religions with conservative views on this), etc...

The problem in the US is that if one party does split up, they're handing the presidency to the other on a silver platter at the next election, as the other party, didvided as it is itself, will do everything possible to keep united to win exactly that next election (though they still might split later). So both parties would have to split at the same time, which is unlikely to happen. Those two big blocks are also the reason the Green party & other independents remain marginally small; they might grow considerably if the two big ones imploded, especially the Green party in case of the Dems splitting.

Allright, this became longer than intended. Not much interesting happening on cam anyway... Unless I missed it while typing this, lol.

Absolutely! They are very much centre/right-wing compared to MOST European political parties. Which makes it highly amusing when they are dubbed 'commies' and so on.

Far from it, for sure. Socially aware, maybe, to some extent, but hardly left wing!

• Upvote 1

Cams are freaking out, in a repeat loop it seems, at least several cams living room at Masha's

Stuck at 14:05:41 or 42, play previous seconds when refreshed.

We'll miss Irma changing (she washed her hair with her top on 😞 )

Update: cams working correctly again after 6min. Irma still in her blue top.

She seems, strangely enough (considering her reputation), more prude than Babi: the latter showered naked.

... And now Elvis arrived before Irma got changed. 😞

She'll keep the blue top in which she slept on forever now, I'm afraid.. Or change in the small bathroom (without cams) in the bedroom.

Edit: Elvis only passed by, apparently. Blue top is still glued on Irma though. Get changed already! 😉 

Edit 2: Un-be-fucking-lievable: She changed while I was writing the edit above, and I missed it! I'd been watching her for hours & barely got anything done!... 😞 😞

I guess Irma's boobs are just not meant to be for me (I'm 'old school', so no replay, lol)... 

To those who saw: was anything visible? Or did she change while hiding? Anyone have a pic or vid?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

She'll keep the blue top in which she slept on forever now, I'm afraid.. Or change in the small bathroom (without cams) in the bedroom.

Edit: Elvis only passed by, apparently. Blue top is still glued on Irma though. Get changed already! 😉 

Edit 2: Un-be-fucking-lievable: She changed while I was writing the edit above, and I missed it! I'd been watching her for hours & barely got anything done!... 😞 😞

I guess Irma's boobs are just not meant to be for me (I'm 'old school', so no replay, lol)... 

To those who saw: was anything visible? Or did she change while hiding? Anyone have a pic or vid?

She did a lot of nice downblouse for us voyeurs...

2 hours ago, Epikouros said:

You missed nothing, she popped into the bathroom and closed the door and put a white top on in record time. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Fuck, that happens to me quite often too. Timing is everything or nothing - lol. Irma is worth your time though (whenever it might happen).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

These girls are slick before Piper got a contract she went Masha's ready for bed lookiing like a 90 year.  When her n Taylor got the contract they went down to Barcelona with toys and everything the clothes came off!!

I think the saying in the adult industry is you gotta pay to play 🙂  Unfortunately, some of the residents in the other apartments didn't get the message that we are paying RLC and they should be paying you.