Masha - 2023 #3

Pete1960

25 minuti fa, Brokk! disse:

Più facile che sia Elvis a trasferirsi, da quanto ho capito i soldi anche per andare in affitto da qualche parte non gli mancano. Certo che se anche Masha dovesse lasciare RLC sarebbe un colpo veramente grosso che quelli di rlc non saprebbero gestire. Un conto è se ne vanno degli sconosciuti o gente che ormai non fa più nulla da 2-3 anni, un conto è mandare via una veterana come Masha.

Elvis vive con i genitori al primo piano dello stesso condominio, e' un pregiudicato con precedenti penali, dubito che si trasferisca, la relazione tra' loro due e' tossica da quando e' entrato nella vita di Masha, lei e' cambiata, l'unica cosa che la puo' salvare e' andarsene da li', perche' anche se non entrera' piu' nell'appartamento, il problema sara' fuori.

• Confused 1

He is a total creep and the energy in her whole place has changed since he entered her life. I used to enjoy watching all of her friends come over but they no longer show up since Elvis has been around. If he causes her to lose her place on RLC, that would be a huge blow. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

just one more Real Life incident like the hundreds we have seen in this apartment for more than 8 years now .

Starting to accept "real life" incidents like they do in the VHTV Forum? There are some members that defend and say it is real life and what they pay to watch - rape, violence, sexual assaults, threatening, spousal abuse, drug addicts, disgusting belligerent drunks and more. Real life voyeur cam sites need certain limits of acceptability and zero tolerance. What is next? I guess murder and drug overdoses will soon be okay because "this is real life"? Cops and paramedics are real life but doesn't this say anything? Give me a fucking break. Stupid talk is one thing but being greedy for pathetic incidents are SO FUCKED UP. End of story. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Più facile che sia Elvis a trasferirsi, da quanto ho capito i soldi anche per andare in affitto da qualche parte non gli mancano. Certo che se anche Masha dovesse lasciare RLC sarebbe un colpo veramente grosso che quelli di rlc non saprebbero gestire. Un conto è se se ne vanno degli sconosciuti o gente che ormai non fa più nulla da 2-3 anni, un conto è mandare via una veterana come Masha.

Masha is unstable at best. Nice girl but sometimes bi-polar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Starting to accept "real life" incidents like they do in the VHTV Forum? There are some members that defend and say it is real life and what they pay to watch - rape, violence, sexual assaults, threatening, spousal abuse, drug addicts, disgusting belligerent drunks and more. Real life voyeur cam sites need certain limits of acceptability and zero tolerance. What is next? I guess murder and drug overdoses will soon be okay because "this is real life"? Cops and paramedics are real life but doesn't this say anything? Give me a fucking break. Stupid talk is one thing but being greedy for pathetic incidents are SO FUCKED UP. End of story. 

The real life mention was the fact that happened whatever happened in this place , perhaps the first time in the 8 years of Masha being a tenant that control was lost in her apartment on cameras .. and she has done RREEEEEEEAAAALY  a lot that things could have gone wrong .. 

People here say that the people we see on cameras are ( bad ) actors  trying to play their script .. they believe it actually with much passion , so , has this been an act ? Masha has been living in italy with her cats for many years , she has chosen this life ( which for sure has benefited her ) and she’s more “ European “ than many of us Europeans , she has always been living a decent life , despite whatever has been written about her here because she simply lives  her life . I do hope what happened “ WAKES HER UP “ on how she considers life and luckily , because she’s a cameras veteran / expert , I think she knows what needs  to be done from now on .. She just didn’t expect what happened as I think very few could see this extreme incident coming … yes , they had arguments but just some verbal disagreements  and never in this level … let’s see . 

If there are problems at Masha’s , imagine how a difficult period currently for RLC is and perhaps they should rethink quite a lot of things with the tenants . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, studev3131 said:

let's be honest its time for some new blood with her, Tibor and Linda, and dear I say Leora.

Yep, we've seen RLC attempts at new blood! It doesn't work

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

Knowing Masha, she'll be back to fucking him before the night is through. 

Elvis needs to get gone. I know she needs her visa, but for her mental health she needs a proper break. 

If you allow me to make a correction. Masha is a permanent resident of the EU and I think she has 1 or 2 more years to get her EU citizenship. 

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If you allow me to make a correction. Masha is a permanent resident of the EU and I think she has 1 or 2 more years to get her EU citizenship. 

All Masha has to do is enter America 🇺🇸 Thur Mexico 🇲🇽 and say she's an illegal immigrant be able to live off welfare at the expense of the American taxpayers 😁

11 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

All Masha has to do is enter America 🇺🇸 Thur Mexico 🇲🇽 and say she's an illegal immigrant be able to live off welfare at the expense of the American taxpayers 😁

Don't let me get started about expressing my opinion about the immigration system in the United States and the wall and who should pay for the wall 🤔 😉