Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

I will be surprised if the girlfriend does not visit Martina while Alberto is away.  Just a social platonic visit.  Not expecting there would be sex, or even affection.  But a visit by the girlfriend would be an acknowledgment that Martina has an on-cam life.  If the girlfriend chooses to hide from the cams, I think it will be become increasingly difficult for Martina to continue as a participant. 

IMO, her not visiting the apartment could indicate that the girlfriend disapproves of Martina's on-cam life, and wants nothing to do with it.

Of coutse, it is always possible that the girlfriend is also away.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

03:24.  Martina, the big guy friend, and Taco go out.  She is dressed very casually, probably to walk Taco.  If she does not return, she is spending the rest of the night at the girlfriend's, or with the big guy.   (She turned out most of the lights in the apartment.)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kylian13579 said:

martina sad about the departure of alberto

No estoy seguro de Martina. Vi a Alberto antes de que se fuera. Me miró que estaba contento de salir de allí por un tiempo.

Karol & Kos visiting Martina!  Martina nude in just a robe.  Watching intently, although I highly doubt anything will happen.  Interesting enough that they're in her apartment after all this time living in the same building.

• Thanks 2