Masha - 2023 #4

Pete1960

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

No wonder she has, at least from my point of view, the cute girl from the neighborhood look that RLC needs so badly. 

Maybe you are right, but what I saw from her in those last time that she came to Masha's she seems to be a bullshiter. Only today that she brought a guy over. I didn't see her in B1 so I don't know how she was in that time.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe you are right, but what I saw from her in those last time that she came to Masha's she seems to be a bullshiter. Only today that she brought a guy over. I didn't see her in B1 so I don't know how she was in that time.

One issue with RLC that I see more and more often is that some old residents try to refresh their interest through events with other people with better looks or more participation. That sounds quite good at first, but, most of the time, these are not even new people, but only residents from other apartments who then have cross-apartment events. Malina is an example of this. She is a do nothing herself, but brings girls like Fiora to use them as show as a way more active requsite to make money without much personal commitment. In the case of B4, it was also easy to see that the action was no longer carried out by the residents of the apartment itself but, for example, by the residents of B5. 

Anyway, I think Barbi had something similar in mind when she invited this guest girl to a threesome. However, it would be much better if RLC would finally start with a generation change. It doesn't need more and more apatments with boring residents who then have interesting guests, but residents who are on the same level with their guests. It is simply not enough to cover up the boredom with occasional guests; what is needed is permanently higher quality distributed across all apartments. Whether this guest girl can and wants to be part of such a new generation, I can't say, but RLC desperately needs new people. 

• Like 1