Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

1 hour ago, moules said:

T&T kept their luggage in B-5 in the hall while they were visiting Masha in Rome.  When they returned to Barcelona, they retrieved their luggage and went out the door.  Four or five large suitcases. 

As for a landlord not renting to Ukrainians, maybe true, maybe not.  There are surely other apartments that they could rent.  Of course, if they were looking for a long-term lease, a landlord might inquire as to employment.  If Timur has no job but pockets full of euros, then a landlord might ask for a security deposit for several months.

Tinur also supposedly said that he is a former professional futbol player, and that he is not very bright.  I believe one of those statements is definitely true.

I agree with what you have said, thanks for your views on things...good read. 

58 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I wouldn't be opposed to Alberto's new girlfriend joining the project, she seems to be real lively and spirited. 

Em temo que sempre penso en aquest apartament com Martinas i Albertos. Acte bastant difícil de seguir al meu llibre.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't know why Martina isn't given an apartment or bed in one of the other locations.  I know she likes Nelly.

Or, move Alberto and GF to another location.  Why are they still together?  I don't know the whole story.

I do so enjoy fresh new love. even if it's just infatuation. I find her refreshing to the apartment. Lets face it she is keeping Alberto's pipes clean like they haven't been in quite awhile. Martina seemed to crawl into her shell around the time RLC came up with recording on demand. other than showering there has been nothing. the occasional escapade between her and Al was hidden. she certainly hasn't brought any viable partner to the show regardless if male or female.

• Confused 1

The fact that this apartment is STILL “ being sold / advertised “ as Martina and Alberto , well , THIS IS A JOKE . And ok , we are long time viewers or old subscribers , what in the world’s thoughts RLC has by “ fooling “ potential new customers / subscribers when they still advertise / promote as so this apartment ?? ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS .  It looks like that not even RLC knows what to do and how to proceed/behave towards this couple .. Absolutely ridiculous and epic disappointing . 

• Confused 1

Martina has passed on several options that she had for remaining a significant part of this project. She has brought several of her (assumed) sexual interests to the apartment. Although we only got to see her have sex with one of them (Nelly), many on this forum still hold the view that "unless Martina was having sex on camera then she wasn't having sex". A couple of people gave the rationale as they being friends, relatives and classmates. They never explained why they thought someone would go through the RLC vetting process just to appear on an international sex/voyeur project, just to spend some time with a friend?  I can't imagine someone doing that if they had no sexual skin in the game. Nor have the people giving cover for Martina offered an opinion as to why Martina would sleep with two different men in both the guest room and her own bed? I never saw a creditable theory about why Martina arranged a soft four-way fuck show with another couple and never follow-up? This was a missed opportunity for greater revenues and longevity as she could have played that script for years to come. Also, there was the claim that Martina and the Big Guy were "only friends". Now that we know that she and Alberto were "only friends" as well, it kind of makes that claim seem ridiculous in retrospect. Congratulations to Martina for choosing some "friends" who were smart enough not to come fuck her on camera.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina has passed on several options that she had for remaining a significant part of this project. She has brought several of her (assumed) sexual interests to the apartment. Although we only got to see her have sex with one of them (Nelly), many on this forum still hold the view that "unless Martina was having sex on camera then she wasn't having sex". A couple of people gave the rationale as they being friends, relatives and classmates. They never explained why they thought someone would go through the RLC vetting process just to appear on an international sex/voyeur project, just to spend some time with a friend?  I can't imagine someone doing that if they had no sexual skin in the game. Nor have the people giving cover for Martina offered an opinion as to why Martina would sleep with two different men in both the guest room and her own bed? I never saw a creditable theory about why Martina arranged a soft four-way fuck show with another couple and never follow-up? This was a missed opportunity for greater revenues and longevity as she could have played that script for years to come. Also, there was the claim that Martina and the Big Guy were "only friends". Now that we know that she and Alberto were "only friends" as well, it kind of makes that claim seem ridiculous in retrospect. Congratulations to Martina for choosing some "friends" who were smart enough not to come fuck her on camera.

Nice series of theories that have been presented here many times ... why not, it's an open forum.

But as is so often the case, evidences are demanded and in return none is given for one's own theories...

Well, everyone can now decide for themselves what they think about it.😉 I have my opinion on it...😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1