Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I cheated once and never did it again.

The explanation is again simple my good friend Max . In every rule , there are the exceptions , glad that you belong to that 😊

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The explanation is again simple my good friend Max . In every rule , there are the exceptions , glad that you belong to that 😊

Actually I was pursued for  weeks by a woman no one  on the forum would turn down, mega babe 9+, I couldn't say no anymore.  You guys weren't there and you haven't seen her.

Felt the guilt, went home rat-ed myself out to the boss.  Things were icy for quite a while after a massive ass chewing I well deserved.  That was 45 years ago.  Glad she stuck it out with me.  The boss after careful consideration told me any man that would rat himself out when I could have hidden it showed if nothing else I was honest enough to keep around. I never wanted to hurt her feelings like that again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

EVERYTHING in life that happens once , WILL HAPPEN again .. Unwritten life rule . You cheat once , you will do sometime again . You beat once , you will do once again . In the end , once a slave , always a slave 😬

If you battle common ethical and moral codes as it pertains to inter-personal behavior, I agree.

But I know many who errored once, learned from it, never to make the same error again.  I thought it was common knowledge that we learn from our mistakes (most of the time).

• Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Sunday for everyone 

22/10/2023 22/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Howard said:

Kind of agree. forgive but not forgotten.

With that said, he's been a good boy since,.No reason to give him a label as an abuser.  When I was nine years old, one summer I would ride my bike a mile from home, would go to a drug store weekly and steal a candy bar - does that make me a thief to this day?

Lazy, dumbshit, weak-minded, confused, unmotivated, clueless, dumbfounded - these are labels he earns weekly.  But to label him an abuser due to one incident???  No. It was a moment of anger that he regrets and has learned from.

You were NINE Howard with the mindset of a nine year old, not in your mid twenties, there's a distinct difference. 

Paul was an ex military man, but lacked the self discipline to control his anger.

Who is to say that he has learned from it ? Certainly nobody on here.