Jade & Alberto (2023) #1

Noldus

7 hours ago, yelt said:

Why wave? Do you think she misses the cameras? After 6.5 years with the freedom of having her own bathroom, own shower, own kitchen, own living room, etc. versus now sharing everything except a room with others.  

Did she happen to mention how Taco is coping with the change and new surroundings? 

Hey yelt, she may or may not miss the cameras, but at some point the checks from RLC will stop coming, and they will be missed, while Alberto will keep receiving them with the boring ass stuff him and Juliet will do. The interesting sex will become a big bore. Do you or does anyone know why Martina had to go, or was her decision? Have a good evening yelt.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

Yeah. He doesn't seem to be into it. 

Maybe thinking about how his true soulmate just walked out the door a little while ago, maybe forever.

Hey Star. I think it's sad myself. Obviously they seemed to have a relationship with no boundaries, I hate seeing couples break up who once had feelings or were in love go there separate ways. but i think Martina was sad about it, and when Juliet finds out he really has no cash to take her out for a nice dinner and a movie  and has to give him 45 hour blow job's and he still doesn't cum she'll drop his sorry ass.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey yelt, she may or may not miss the cameras, but at some point the checks from RLC will stop coming, and they will be missed, while Alberto will keep receiving them with the boring ass stuff him and Juliet will do. The interesting sex will become a big bore. Do you or does anyone know why Martina had to go, or was her decision? Have a good evening yelt.

It was her decision. She has enough of RLC (perhaps shw will miss the checks as you have mentioned). 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Star. I think it's sad myself. Obviously they seemed to have a relationship with no boundaries, I hate seeing couples break up who once had feelings or were in love go there separate ways. but i think Martina was sad about it, and when Juliet finds out he really has no cash to take her out for a nice dinner and a movie  and has to give him 45 hour blow job's and he still doesn't cum she'll drop his sorry ass.

I completely agree! That long hug between M&A in the bedroom said it all.

Alberto may even kick Juliet out before that when it dawns on him that there is no other connection to his Goth Girl except the "45 hour blowjobs" that don't get the job done.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Es war ihre Entscheidung. Sie hat genug von RLC (vielleicht verpasst sie die Kontrollen, wie Sie erwähnt haben). 😉

Ich wette das Martina irgendwann bei einer der nächsten Partys hier wieder auftaucht u. spätestens in einem Jahr hier bei RLC wieder eine Wohnung oder irgendwo ein Zimmer hat. 😉

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Are you a dedicated Lesbian? You really come across as a man hater!

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Alberto won't be on RLC for much longer. Most likely be gone before Spring.

But it is Spring 

(In Australia)

• Haha 3

Now the “ Martina dust “ is settling down, the conclusion seems to be ( and I am really hoping I am TOTALLY WRONG ) that poor Juliette is just the “ mean “ for Alberto so as to manage and remain in the apartment and cause any viewership , considering the fact that the subscribers are mostly males and RLC has always been trying to hire nice looking girls so as to “ establish “ the apartments , Alberto had to find a girl so as to keep on I guess . Of course , he is still listed as  “ Couple “ which is rather weird as Juliette hasn’t been announced or she might never be and he should be moved to the singles / roommates section . 

As was rightfully said , the last single male we had was Hakeem but he was indeed a single ( one of the best ever participants and SHAME on the hate this guy suffered because he was the Dylan / Wolf of his era 😏😏😏😁 … ) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, moules said:

IIRC,  Megan gave Martina a naked massage on a massage table in the penthouse.   Or vice versa, but I think Megan was the masseuse.

And we will never know if she and Marta had off-cam sex, with Alberto and/or Marta's bf as the witnesses.

Thanks for mentioning that. I guess I missed it for some reason...must have been nice to watch.

It’s been sad to watch the decline of this apartment over the past year or so. First Blackie’s gone. Then the fish are gone… Now Martina and Taco are gone… and hopefully soon Alberto will be gone. But before he leaves I think Taco should sire another litter and Alberto get one of the pups… Then the circle will be complete and Alberto can clear out..

8 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

I completely agree! That long hug between M&A in the bedroom said it all.

Alberto may even kick Juliet out before that when it dawns on him that there is no other connection to his Goth Girl except the "45 hour blowjobs" that don't get the job done.

That was meant to be 45 minute blow job's. 😂  do you know what time the hug was?