B4 - General Topic 2023 #67 (November)

2 hours ago, Fennec said:

The level of intolerance of this forum regarding Dayton 🤢

Some of you guys are really insecure about your sexuality to be such assholes. 

If you “ dig “ even deeper and see where these people are mostly from and also their ages , you can extract even more conclusions 😱

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

The problem is that you cannot renew when you get the notification from CC. The system then says that you have a subscription. It must expire before you can renew. Other sites allow you to renew and add remaining days to your new subscription

Yep, that's what happened to me, I had to wait until it had expired before I could renew.

7 hours ago, Maxbell said:

After the initial shock, i'll will be agnostic about Daytona, to each their own, have fun.

Maybe the trend for so many in North America to frivolously declare non-binary has not really helped the cause of the true non-binary. I mean its treated like the "cool" thing to do these days but inadvertently trivializes the real challenges this group faces.

If you disagree, educate me.

I don't want to educate you, but just point out, that in Europe

the culture is much inclusive (also shemales) than in North America.

Secondly I see this as a very typical city versus province

culture clash, that exists in all countries.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Elcondor said:

I think you are missing my point here. you stated taht she was his protege and based on the definiton of the word protege that I know (maybe the word has other meanings), a protege is not someone you want to bring into your bed, someone you take naked shower with, or touch the butt. 

Moreover, you give too much credit this Wold guy. "If he wanted to have sex with her, he would have done already." Really??? If he was really that good, he would have had sex with Shantal and Rachel. Wasn't what he wanted? I will say what I said in one of my posts. Having sex with Sara, Ulyana, Margo and Lialia is not really a huge achievement. If he really wants to impress me, he would have to get the likes of Esmi. Until then, Dylan is still way above him to me.

Shantal he tried , she actually stick with him the first days but LUCKILY for him , he quit playing games with a virgin . As for Rachel , maybe you missed her last night that he went in her room and she allowed him to touch her and kiss her , I think he wanted to invite her to Margo’s place but she refused because after some hours she was departing .. for me , it was a matter of time to happen .. 

I don’t give credit to anyone , I support and praise equally as I criticize them negative ,  both Dylan and Wolf in the villa , they would have revolutionized the site , unfortunately ( like with Ashley and Margo if they could coexist ) we didn’t get the chance to see it happening .

All I see with Wolf is a guy that girls will come and talk to him , they will share with him and as we saw , whoever of the girl wishes , he can fuck with him . Cecilia was about to happen , Sabina I believe comes next .. As for Karma , I can’t tell if it happens but with her being around Sara and if the circumstances allow , don’t be surprised if this is gonna be one more threesome . The guy has done already a lot and he is pleasant to watch and not a guy that gives you creeps of displeasure watching ( talking another myself here of course ) . 

2 hours ago, Fennec said:

The level of intolerance of this forum regarding Dayton 🤢

Some of you guys are really insecure about your sexuality to be such assholes. 

Best post by far, thx.

Behind it is also a difference between US values and Europe.

The lack of understanding this is astounding.

The criticism of "woke" is a criticism of Europe essentially.

• Upvote 1

Rachel held back.  She was more receptive earlier in her stay.  It was she who gave Wolf his injection in the bathroom of the penthouse.  She also joined Wolf and Sara in the penthouse bath, when Wolf fucked Sara almost right in front of her face.  She tentatively touched Sara's pubes several times during the fucking, but did not go further.

On the night of the butt injection, it was Aurora, Sara, Wolf, and Rachel in the penthouse.  Who knows what was planned, because unexpectedly, who arrived in B-4 but Tereza and Timur, and then  Bogdan.   And Timur and tereza insisted on going up to the penthouse until they were chased away by Fior.  

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich habe die Nacht von Karma , Sara zusammen mit Daytona erst in der Wiederholung vollständig sehen können. Dabei ist mir aufgefallen daß Karma und Sara erst richtig zu gemeinsamer wirklicher Intimität  finden konnten als Daytona nicht mehr in dieser Szenerie anwesend war. Bei allem Verständnis und Toleranz ihr gegenüber hätte Daytona viel früher merken müssen daß sie zu dieser Zeit und in dieser Situation absolut fehl am Platze war und viel früher auf ihr Zimmer gehen sollte. Ich bin mir aber im Unklaren darüber ob sie von Sara  eingeladen wurde in irgend einer Form mit zu machen. Vorstellbar ist es , aber wenn das jetzt ständig so sein sollte wenn Sara und  Karma intim werden wollen wäre es schon sehr seltsam und ein Grund für mich meine Meinung über Sara und Karma , wenn nicht zu RLC insgesamt , zu überprüfen. 

Sorry Gerald, I disagree, I see it differently.

Sara and Karma could easily have asked Daytona for privacy,

they didn't because Sara was completely fucked up.

It was Daytona's first night here, and it seems that not only Sara,

but also Karma are very friendly to her from the start.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Not a deliberate attempt to hide them, she doesn’t seem to have too much problem showing them, unlike Esenia (in general)or Gyana (during sex). However, for some women it is a natural habit to wrap an arm or both around themselves, usually hand on the shoulder or along the side.

Not all women have the urge to shimmy them about like a Brazilian samba dancer.

I think Karma's breasts are assets,

but she seems to be ashamed of them,

because they are "unusual".

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is funny to read his opinion so many times .. The country that advertises itself as the place for everyone , they STILL have people who attack black skin people , who enter anywhere at anytime with guns and execute anyone and they support the gun industry as the nation with the most of population carrying a gun legally 🤣 and of course , the country that “ supports “ the diversity but when it is a neighbor next door , they won’t even say “ good morning “ because the other neighbor will see them speaking to the “ abomination “ and will consider them “ anomaly “ as well … The country at the other side of the Atlantic , if they are complaining for “ fake shows “ here , I can’t think how more equally fake  things and people exist there 😂🤣😂🤣

DD, you and I are Europeans, and we are not

the only ones who think along these lines.