Vor 8 Minuten, MaxK sagte:

Wenn Dummheit quietschen würde, müssten die meisten Mädchen hier mit einer Ölkanne rum laufen!

Nicht nur die Mädchen, andere auch........ 😉

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Lilith visiting Nelly

I miss Lilith...both her personality and her sexuality. She was always fun to watch.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DWI said:

Ich vermisse Lilith ... sowohl ihre Persönlichkeit als auch ihre Sexualität. Es hat immer Spaß gemacht, ihr zuzusehen.

Wenn hier oft vom " Alten RLC " gesprochen und geschwärmt wird: Lilith war ein Teil davon! Leider haben sich " die Zeiten verändert " , eine neue Generation von Abonnenten mit anderen Vorstellungen und Wünschen an die Teilnehmer und Teilnehmerinnen des RLC-Projektes sowie des Forums als Institution hat sich etabliert. Auch die Mädchen und Paare in den Villen und Wohnungen sind andere mit anderen Denk-und Verhaltensweisen , ob es uns gefällt oder nicht- beeinflussen können wir es nicht. Aber auch jetzt gibt es neben viel Schatten trotzdem Dinge die es verdienen angeschaut zu werden und über die wir uns freuen können. Nehmen wir das mit und trauern wir nicht um Zeiten und Dinge welche so wie so nicht mehr wiederkommen.

2 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

When people often talk and rave about the “Old RLC”: Lilith was a part of it! Unfortunately, "times have changed", a new generation of subscribers with different ideas and wishes for the participants of the RLC project and the forum as an institution have established themselves. The girls and couples in the villas and apartments are also others with different ways of thinking and behaving, whether we like it or not - we cannot influence it. But even now, in addition to a lot of shadows, there are still things that deserve to be looked at and that we can be happy about. Let's take this with us and not mourn times and things that will no longer come back.

I understand what you are saying here and appreciate your thoughts. But I do not entirely agree with everything you say. As far as a  "new generation" of RLC subcribers, where did you get your facts on that from? I am not aware of RLC posting the ages of subcribers. Without the actual data on that everything is just supposition. And secondly, there is no tangible evidence that even if the age demographics are changing, I don't think you would  know what most subscribers like or dislike in regards to RLC tenants...there are thousands of premium subscribers here and there is really no way to know that...it's all personal opinion. As a 10-year premium subscriber I am not ready to be "put out to pasture" yet as just another old geezer. In my experience, and opinion, RLC is not up to the standards of the past that were set by many previous tenants.....RLC is simply not as exciting as it once was. The current participating tenants are, for the most part, not as improvisational, not as sexually adventurous, and not as authentic and less planned... there currently is way too much clickbate and faked shows. But that is only my opinion...probably shared by some but not shared by others like you. I continue to  subscribe in the hope RLC can return to a semblance of it's glory days. I suspect you missed those days.

• Upvote 1