B4 - General Topic 2024 #36 (March)

I don't know why so many people are so down on Karma.  She seems to have a steady boyfriend, and they like to have lots of sex uncovered.  I wish she would get herself off while she is just lying there right now.

Why don't people like her?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Another week, another Monday and the 'happy crew' are out in force already crying about the guys again, 🤔 😆

Just logged on, but keep me out of that group---🙂

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I don't know why so many people are so down on Karma.  She seems to have a steady boyfriend, and they like to have lots of sex uncovered.  I wish she would get herself off while she is just lying there right now.

> They don't like that she is into tantric sex, and they disapprove of her lover.

> They disapprove of her friendship with Sara.

> They don't like her associating with Wolf, even though there is a shared interest in gaming, and bondage/fetish.

> In general, they disapprove of the life she is leaving.  That she strays beyond the sexual norms that believe a woman should adhere to.  In general, hey feel women should not be sexually liberated, and she has become the epitome of that.  They disapprove of women who act independently, are are not subservient to men

> And there are posters who become protective of women they feel are vulnerable to the demands and desires of predatory men.  And they are now disappointed that she interacts with such men.

> They disapprove of participants taking drugs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just logged on, but keep me out of that group---🙂

Man, you kill me lol...I knew if I'd said happy crew it 'might' reel you in to comment. Ah man that's some funny shit right there lol. Fear not...I won't mention you lol. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

I don't think it's so much about disliking her, but rather her choices, especially with what goes on with Tantra and her friendship with Sara. 

In the beginning Karma was a hit, her unanimity was almost absolute among viewers and forum members. However, as time went by, the enthusiasm that her mysterious personality created faded as she started showing herself more and more. Now she's just a ordinary villa girl.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, gelsgels6 said:

I still like her, but there is not much mystery left and its the mystery and story, that always make it more fun to follow. So now it’s just hum-drum. Oh and her boyfriend is weird and their interaction seems to be solely based in Tantra. Otherwise karma is a really nice person and very caring, that hasn’t changed, but it’s dull so time for some new animals in the zoo 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Another week, another Monday and the 'happy crew' are out in force already crying about the guys again, 🤔 😆

they are crazy, when Karma has sex with her tantra all day long they love it, when Octavia has sex for a whole weekend she is number one but when Sara has sex with Mass they suddenly become animals that have to go, which is also funny to me  people who need a mirror to see their own cock comment on Wolf's cock being small... 🙄
I don't feel like responding to those weirdos anymore it's just too sad, I'll wait until RLC sends all residents home so that B4 might become a bit nice again 😃

• Like 1