was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

As beautiful as Kami is and with that gorgeous body, I'm afraid that there won't be many more if any more pantieless nights for Kamila.  She had a good orgasm tonight but put the panties back on as soon as she got in her room.  It's a shame to think that she was really getting used to the idea of giving us guys what we want to see more than anything, and now nothing has changed! 

As beautiful as Kami is and with that gorgeous body, I'm afraid that there won't be many more if any more pantieless nights for Kamila.  She had a good orgasm tonight but put the panties back on as soon as she got in her room.  It's a shame to think that she was really getting used to the idea of giving us guys what we want to see more than anything, and now nothing has changed!

There is really no evidence of this other than you jumping to conclusions.  She is way more open this visit than the last visit and I see no reason to believe what you have posted.  It seems you posted that gloom and doom scenario only to post something negative. 

She has been great so far this visit.  Why would you even post this?  I know you will say this is what you think and have a right to post it.  But is it not called for in this case.

Stay with this for a while - it will be good.  Way better than some of the others.

Guest bobbyjoe

with this last two night j have see with kamila,j think j have all what j need with her now,

my dream is kamila do masturbation with out cover but it's just a dream

with this last two night j have see with kamila,j think j have all what j need with her now,

That's all it will ever be bobbyjoe, just a dream, a fantasy, because you will never see her above the covers naked and masturbating!!  Tonight it appeared that Nora said something to Kamila about her sleeping naked.  I don't know for sure but by hand gestures and such that is what it appeared to be.  I'm only speculating with this so none of you get your panties in a bunch!!

That's all it will ever be bobbyjoe, just a dream, a fantasy, because you will never see her above the covers naked and masturbating!!  Tonight it appeared that Nora said something to Kamila about her sleeping naked.  I don't know for sure but by hand gestures and such that is what it appeared to be.  I'm only speculating with this so none of you get your panties in a bunch!!

Come on - Nora sleeps nude. Why would she care.  She gets money the more people watch.  If you don't know whats said don't speculate ..... she could have said anything.  And they were laughing afterward. 

No reason to go to the doom and gloom scenario.  Really .... no reason!

Come on - Nora sleeps nude. Why would she care.  She gets money the more people watch.  If you don't know whats said don't speculate ..... she could have said anything.  And they were laughing afterward. 

No reason to go to the doom and gloom scenario.  Really .... no reason!

I don't know why she would care!  Why don't you ask her!!  I've watched RLC for a long time and I've seen how she can put a damper on the girls in the apartment.  It's a forum, people have opinions and speculate all the time.  What's the bid deal?

Guest bobbyjoe

j have noticed,kamila save the shirt and the panties now,you are probably right,

nora have probably say to kamila stop sleeping naked,fucking nora,it's one reason for why j hate her.

if all girls here are totally free for do all what they want ,we will see great show for sure but nora is always here for supervise all  and in particulary on camcaps,it's for that j'm not ok with all members posts public pics here,nora have see that and now we have kamila stop sleep naked or topless

i just want to through this out there nora does what she wants.but as soon as someone else is getting more attention like kami and rita did she dont like it.awhile back rita used to come down stairs in a thong and no bra nora had a talk with her and what happend it stopped.you cant do what you want.once she sees your getting all the attention she gets mad.i wouldnt put it past her if she goes on cc just to find out who is the most talked about in the forums.not being disrespectful to know one but this is how i see it.

Panties not in a bunch here but did this happen in the kitchen or while watching tv? Narrow it down a bit please. I recorded most of it as I was out a bit but seeing Nora reprimand Kimi in sign language may be worth the time to search. She probably caught Kiko as he was perving the apartments. I'm a bit rusty on my Russian sign language so I may not get it right away. Translation for "Don't sleep naked any more" and "The walrus in the pink room" are close and could easily be confused.