was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Guest Rodney_X

Kamilia thank you, thanks to you, this apartment, finds its attraction from the beginning.

For March we bimbos and dolls barbies

Kamila was great and is great. Forget the other girls, kamila is the best girl in this house.

it's better than this morning when she returned with hiccups crisis unstoppable !!! after 20 minutes on hold his breath, to no avail, she was self-induced vomiting, and it worked !!! :D :D

Why can't Kiko come home and catch Kamila downstairs in her underwear? I wonder has he ever walked in on any of the girls undressed?

I don't know if he's ever walked in on them, but he loves to sit in the chair in the living room that allows him to look up the girls' dresses when they climb the stairs. I know he's caught Coco more than once when she didn't have any panties on under her dress.  :)

I love Kamila to death and it will be good to have her back, but that gay boy, queer looking Kiko has got to go!  I can't stand to look at the guy, and he just drags this apartment down!!  RLC needs to get their shit together and get Kiko out of the apartment for good, and I don't care if Nora has to go with him!!!!

I like Kiko. I don't know him in person but he seems to be a nice guy.  I like to see him have sex with Nora.

There are men here who love and obsess over Kiko and want to see him instead of the girls,and they don't like us talking about their (queen)so let us try to respect their wishes.

I won't call him queen but i like him alot. I like to see him in action. He and Nora are the only one to have sex in this apartment. Thank you Kiko and Nora for that.

Looks like a nomal evening at my house. My wife cross stiching like Nora and me surfing the net like Kiko, except Kiko does fuck Nora fairly often. After all the years of my marriage, my wife and I have hall sex. Hall sex you ask? is when we pass in the hall and we both say fuck you and keep walking. LOL

There are men here who love and obsess over Kiko and want to see him instead of the girls,and they don't like us talking about their (queen)so let us try to respect their wishes.

I won't call him queen but i like him alot. I like to see him in action. He and Nora are the only one to have sex in this apartment. Thank you Kiko and Nora for that.

Por lo que leo tu llevas poco tiempo viendo este apartamento.Nora-Kiko? vaya mierda de pareja, tu vistes a Alisa y su amigo calvo de skype? tu vistes a Jenny? tu vistes a Milana? tu vistes a Kamila? tu vistes a Lilu y sus posturas delante de la camara? tu vistes a Monica?

Is kamila at home right now because if she is im gone renew my membership if not im waiting till i get back from holiday because im leaving in 2 days for 3 weeks

She went out for a night on the town with Milana and Coco. It's Saturday night, so I wouldn't expect her back for another 2 hours or so. But, you never know. They're 3 young, beautiful women and can pretty much decide to do whatever they want when they go out to the clubs or other night life "gathering places" like parties and so forth.