New Girl Jenny

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny seems very vain/egocentric at times from watching her sitting in living room snapping selfies of herself, just my opinion.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

She may be vain, but I don't think the photographs she was taking of herself had anything to do with vanity. I think she is simply testing and practicing different expressions for modeling gigs in the future.

I wish someone could tell her that some of the expressions on her face in those shots and when we see her smiling while talking with Rita or Nora are very attractive. But, she needs to get rid of that permanent frown she has when she is not engaging with someone else. That frown just makes her look cheap and unattractive.

It's a shame. She may be a very nice girl, but you sure can't tell it by that frown. It makes it look like she is very angry all the time.

>:( >:( >:( Vamos a ver "chica mona, siliconada" te creses la reina del mundo? Estos selfies se los hacia Alisa con las tetas al aire y no con un jersey de lana y con 25 grados a las 17:35 de la tarde en Barcelona, de que vas payasa? Hoy no has follado fuera del apartamento? Vete ya fantasma.

i bet she doesnt frown when she gets paid for being here or having a dick around her mouth im sorry im being rude but she just dont do it for me i like rita and the rest of the girls but shes just to fake for my liking.

>:( >:( >:( Vamos a ver "chica mona, siliconada" te creses la reina del mundo? Estos selfies se los hacia Alisa con las tetas al aire y no con un jersey de lana y con 25 grados a las 17:35 de la tarde en Barcelona, de que vas payasa? Hoy no has follado fuera del apartamento? Vete ya fantasma.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. But, I really think those pics she is taking are not "selfies". They are simply her practicing different expressions that she can use while modeling in the future.

Ah!!!!!se me olvido comentar, en cuanto salga el jefecito y sus 4 bailarinas-cheerleaders ( no doy nombres pero todos sabemos quienen son estos payasos ) a critricarme solo decirles que las criticas me las pasare por el forro de mis cojones ( los de habla hispana me entederan )

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. But, I really think those pics she is taking are not "selfies". They are simply her practicing different expressions that she can use while modeling in the future.

>:( >:( Bueno que se las modele en su casa no aqui que para lo que aporta y lo bien que cobra aqui esta de mas.

>:( >:( Bueno que se las modele en su casa no aqui que para lo que aporta y lo bien que cobra aqui esta de mas.

Así me gusta tio! Aquí se dicen las cosas claritas les guste o no!