New Girl Jenny

She is gone out with her phone in the middle of the night  ???

I've noticed she often goes out of the apt. with her phone and returns shortly.

See goes out the front for a cigarette, Last thing she did before leaving her room was take one cigarette out of the box, Takes her phone with her headphones probably to just listen to music while having a smoke.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joshua1584

One time she took a single cigarette out of a pack with her so I'm assuming everytime she is going to smoke.

Apparently I am one of a few that really like this girl, but I am losing interest really fast.  It is getting very boring watching her lying under the covers fully clothed and playing on her phone or computer all the time. Something has got to change!

Guest joshua1584

Tell me somebody else saw Jenny walk into the glass door trying to go out to the balcony. Been there before. Hurts like hell, but funny as well.

Well, I must admit that I'm still trying hard to like her. I'm still trying to see just more than her fake looks, and still trying to get to know her better as a person. If that's even possible here on RLC. But you know what I mean.

But she doesn't give us the chance. I really felt sorry for her when she was crying (don't know the reason why she was so sad). She is clearly very unhappy and uncomfortable. Maybe it's just her stay here on RLC or perhaps it's more than that. But I'm no psychiatrist  :D

Yesterday she went into the kitchen to get some food. Rita was there already. And I must say Rita was very friendly to her and seemed to appreciate her company. But Jenny only said a few words, took the plate with her food and went to her room again. I mean, come on...

And that's really a shame. When she was with Rita some days ago, they were talking and laughing. And she actually looked very nice when she smiled  ;D

But at this moment, I wouldn't be sad to see her go. She will not change in the next few weeks. I honestly don't believe that.       

Zwavelaar i feel the same way about her.but i just think if she would open up more it will be different.i saw rita talking to her in the living room for a little while the other days and she was smiling and everything.she should give rita a try and become friends.i feel like rita tries but jenny can be having her own issues.lets see what happends if anything changes in the time shes in the apt.

Jenny seems very vain/egocentric at times from watching her sitting in living room snapping selfies of herself, just my opinion.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I think those pics are for her potential customers

Jenny seems very vain/egocentric at times from watching her sitting in living room snapping selfies of herself, just my opinion.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I agree. I don't think they have anything to do with vanity (selfies) pics.

I agree. I don't think they have anything to do with vanity (selfies) pics.

actually, I more in addition to doubts about how some of these girls are financing their lives! the nighttime shooting, it ' is not a lot! and yet they live very easily... ??? :-\

Zwavelaar i feel the same way about her.but i just think if she would open up more it will be different.i saw rita talking to her in the living room for a little while the other days and she was smiling and everything.she should give rita a try and become friends.i feel like rita tries but jenny can be having her own issues.lets see what happends if anything changes in the time shes in the apt.

Yes, you're right my friend. If she can loosen up she can definitely surprise us. Let's hope she will do that in the coming weeks.