Almost all the tenants seem to have and play these old video game consoles,are they not allowed to play newer games or is it just a personal choice.

I bet it would be fun to watch these girls play those Wii games,RLC please send these girls some updated gaming consoles,Thank you. ;D ;D ;D

Nonsense. A good game concept NEVER changes, and cannot be updated. In fact, un-update the girls, roll them back to an Atari 800. They'll love it because its controller is vastly superior to newer ones, and it can be modified to be operated solely with their vaginas, freeing up their hands to massage each other.

grumpy facccccccccccccccccccce and skinny loooser have to leave this appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Right now I'm sitting here watching Kristy and Kamila on the couch and yelling at Nora to go upstairs.

I missed that. But I'll bet they did it in a nice way. They are both very sweet.  :)

Reread bookmaster.

I read it fine the first time. I watched them interact a lot earlier and they all "Yell" at times. There is nothing resembling anger that I have seen. It's just girls having fun.

This probably isn't an original thought but I wonder if Nora manages a discotheque or topless club and these girls work for her. It might explain why she is so bossy. Also she might create the music mixes (without being an actual DJ) according to the girls' requests. While I was still single, a dancer lived in the apartment above me and would stop at my place for about an hour to throw off the stalkers who follow her home. There were usually about 4 girls living in the 2 bedroom apartment and they got along as these girls do. ...and in case you guys are thinking I got fringe benefits? No. Though the scenery was great, I've never been interested in over-fished streams; too much trash left behind. Could be why she and sometimes they felt safe there.