lev durnk

lev drunk sleeping in the bathtub actually,if j was zoya,j will give a  big shot of water on his face,poor guy

That's kinda sad but look on the bright side at least by him being drunk he won't fall out of bed.      :-[

That's likely the only time he gets in the tub is when he's drunk.  Zoya's in the shower every day and Lev I have never recalled him in the shower. That could be that watching guys shower is not my thing.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lev drunk sleeping in the bathtub actually,if j was zoya,j will give a  big shot of water on his face,poor guy

That's kinda sad but look on the bright side at least by him being drunk he won't fall out of bed.      :-[

That's likely the only time he gets in the tub is when he's drunk.  Zoya's in the shower every day and Lev I have never recalled him in the shower. That could be that watching guys shower is not my thing.

she needs to go and get one of the long handled truck washing brushes and clean his butt up.he's too druck to move or even care.he would probably say 'i might be drunk but i be clean'.

she needs to go and get one of the long handled truck washing brushes and clean his butt up.he's too druck to move or even care.he would probably say 'i might be drunk but i be clean'.

He's got a thing for wearing the same clothes for long periods of time. That one piece thing he wore for weeks must have stunk so bad Zoya must have tossed it in the garbage.  Now he constantly wears that brown plaid shirt.

In contrast Zoya is the cleanest woman on RLC which is saying something because 'Leora' is always beautifully fresh!

The pity for Zoya is she has a very small number of underwear. The same panties are recycled day after day. Either she has no interest in underwear or has no money to invest in beautiful lingerie.

The beautiful Zoya deserves better!!!

In contrast Zoya is the cleanest woman on RLC which is saying something because 'Leora' is always beautifully fresh!

The pity for Zoya is she has a very small number of underwear. The same panties are recycled day after day. Either she has no interest in underwear or has no money to invest in beautiful lingerie.

The beautiful Zoya deserves better!!!

The panties thing seems to be a theme with all these people.

I have at least 3 weeks worth of underwear in my drawer and I'm sure that is fairly common

There is absolutely no hope for this relationship, unless the slob (Lev) realises that he is a chronic alcoholic and seeks the help that he so desperately needs. There is no cure for alcoholism, only the realisation that the alcoholic must find a way to control his/her cravings, and that needs the help of those nearest and dearest. Lev will find himself on his own if he continues to abuse Zoya in this way. Is she strong enough to make Lev realise that he is destroying all that he hold dear. Only time will tell. Good luck with that Zoya  :(

There is absolutely no hope for this relationship, unless the slob (Lev) realises that he is a chronic alcoholic and seeks the help that he so desperately needs. There is no cure for alcoholism, only the realisation that the alcoholic must find a way to control his/her cravings, and that needs the help of those nearest and dearest. Lev will find himself on his own if he continues to abuse Zoya in this way. Is she strong enough to make Lev realise that he is destroying all that he hold dear. Only time will tell. Good luck with that Zoya  :(

I don't know if they have programs such as AA in Russia to help their citizens or not. Their Government is not to keen on helping their citizens in their time of need.

lev n'est pas alcoolique, sinon il serait défoncer tous les jours!!! mais l'alcool est son pire ennemi, à chaque fois qu'il boit, c'est l'enfer!!! lev est juste un gros con sans ambition ni fierté!!!!

lev is not alcoholic, or he would smash every day !!! but alcohol is his worst enemy, whenever he drinks, it's hell !!! lev is just a big con without ambition or pride !!!!

lev n'est pas alcoolique, sinon il serait défoncer tous les jours!!! mais l'alcool est son pire ennemi, à chaque fois qu'il boit, c'est l'enfer!!! lev est juste un gros con sans ambition ni fierté!!!!

lev is not alcoholic, or he would smash every day !!! but alcohol is his worst enemy, whenever he drinks, it's hell !!! lev is just a big con without ambition or pride !!!!

An alcoholic does not need to drink every day.. And not much either for that matter The definition of an alcoholic is that he/she is addicted to alcohol. It is a mental obsession and at times an alcoholic can refrain from drinking. One example is to try to prove to his/her partner that he/she is infact not addicted.

What is important to take note of is what happens when he drinks. If he has trouble or simply can´t stop then he has a problem..

Believe what I write.. I have first hand experience and have been sober for 3 years now.

• 2 weeks later...

que pasa si una pareja , como parece ser este el caso , por causas de salud y como trabajadores que son , tienen que estar de baja medica , segun el estatuto de los trabajadores , tienen sus derecho y si los echan tambien tienen su derecho a ser indemnizados , parece que este el caso de zoya y lev , no tiene sentido tener un apartamento cerrado un mes y medio , eso es una perdida de dinero muy importante , mi opinion es que tendrian que indemnizar a la pareja , llegar a un acuerdo y que entre otra nueva .