Pictures Split #1 Part #1

Dont agree at all. If its staged or not she brings spice in the usually boring rlc days. So in my opinion rlc should pay her a bonus for walking around naked or in skimpy clothes and not bothering what she is showing. She is an exhibitionist and we should support this and not complain about her.

So great show Ilona keep up being naked and happy  :clap:

You have missed my point. Firstly, this was an observation, not a complaint.

Secondly, I have no problem whatsoever with Ilona walking around naked!

Thirdly, and most importantly, my misgivings were regarding her attempts to induce viewers to subscribe

by pretending she was about to masturbate in her bedroom. If I had been someone who saw her play with her nipples, etc., and then climb the stairs in the way that she did, I would have been totally pissed off to see

her sitting on her laptop after I had excitedly paid the subscription!

No, I like this girl and I like her exhibitionist manner, but if you are going to play it like a cam girl, you have to come up with the goods after getting the tokens! 

You can't please all of them all of the time.

This new girl is the best thing to hit this apartment in a very long time. And they'll bitch about her out of boredom. Maybe they can bring back that picklepussed face, Jenny? That would make a freight train jump the track and take a dirt road to avoid hitting her and damaging the front end of the train.

RLC was never Real, but at least it used to have some semblance of a reasonably normal existence, allowing for cameras 24/7. Maya and Stepan do give the impression of normality and don't play up to the cameras, or hide from them. Most of the rest have their moments, some more than others.

However, watching Ilona's exhibitionism, and Leora's for that matter, is not voyeurism.

Why must people always complain? There are enough other appartenements less staged nudity. But people complain there too that the tenants dont show enough???

I stated the image wasn't as good as Chaturbate, that's not a complaint, that's a statement.

At least you are smart enough to acknowledge it's staged nudity.

We can see when the girls seat or stand up from  the toilet.

tout être humain mets plus de temps pour la grosse affaire que pour faire pipi!!! mais j'avoue que c'est trompeur, car les filles vont au wc avec leur téléphone.....

every human being put more time for that big deal to pee !!! but I confess that this is misleading because the girls go to the toilet with their phone .....