Re: Paid Memberships Split 2

Howard

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camcaps could make so much money, if they only would make it possible for people to pay.

From Europe it is almost impossible. At least I haven't figured out how to pay since all the option require a US creditcard and US zip code.

Camcaps could make so much money, if they only would make it possible for people to pay.

From Europe it is almost impossible. At least I haven't figured out how to pay since all the option require a US creditcard and US zip code.

I recently got my paid membership through giftrocket. They say they only accept US credit cards but my European card worked too. I just had to format the billing address to be as close to a US address as possible and leave the country as US. Apparently the billing address is not or only partially checked and the European-issued card no. no problem.

Ok so i was told to post here about if i paid or not. zin which i did sometime last year not really sure when so i was hoping an admin could tell me if i still have time remaining on my account or if i have to renew.  Thanks in advance

Can anyone advise me as someone from UK what the best way is to pay the $12? I do not have bitcoin but I really want to pay it. Someone mentioned away to get past a zip code. How was that done?

Cheers

BB

Just look for 2 posts above the one you just made. Joe_Bloke explains it.

I've made 2 attempts now. First from Giftrocket where I could not register may card so I'd be interested tom know which state you put in if you are from the UK. Tried many formats with the post code but it did not except them (maybe linked to the state!) so I decided to try without stored details and then it came up with a booking fee of $4.20, which is more than stated on here.

So I thought $16.20 is getting closer to $19.99 for dirtybin so I registered there (initial registration not via https which would have been nice) but no activation e-mail from them (I checked my spam folder). I tried aagin but then of course someone with that e-mail address is already registered, so I know I must have got it right so no nearer my quest for full membership.

Also I am surprised Paypal has got all holier than thou about this as I remember registering for a few adult sites there in the past. It's like they don't know what the internet is for any more.

I've e-mailed dirtybin about the problem. Can't believe it's so hard to give people money.

I've made 2 attempts now. First from Giftrocket where I could not register may card so I'd be interested tom know which state you put in if you are from the UK. Tried many formats with the post code but it did not except them (maybe linked to the state!) so I decided to try without stored details and then it came up with a booking fee of $4.20, which is more than stated on here.

So I thought $16.20 is getting closer to $19.99 for dirtybin so I registered there (initial registration not via https which would have been nice) but no activation e-mail from them (I checked my spam folder). I tried aagin but then of course someone with that e-mail address is already registered, so I know I must have got it right so no nearer my quest for full membership.

Also I am surprised Paypal has got all holier than thou about this as I remember registering for a few adult sites there in the past. It's like they don't know what the internet is for any more.

I've e-mailed dirtybin about the problem. Can't believe it's so hard to give people money.

I have PM'd your credentials for DirtyBin. You can change your password at anytime. Thanks for letting me know about the e-mail issue, I will get that resolved ASAP.