Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 6:54 PM, euromike69 said:

HEY BLUTO HOLD THIS AND STICK IT YOUR ASS YOU FAGGOT/WOMAN BEATER ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

They,(RLC and these girls) have you guys like fish on a hook,,or by the balls.They are not lesbos and you are waiting for something to happen that will not happen,,,LMAO,,saps.I have given up with this shitty run site (RLC) as well as you poor bastards who dream about shit happening between these two NON-LESBIANS and sitting wasting your life in front of a comp. screen,,not that i give a shit,but i find it pathetic and you sound like a bunch of old ladies as you gossip AND SPECULATE about stupid shit.SOME OF YOU REALLY NEED A LIFE.AND I AM BEING NICE,, BEFORE YOU GO CRYING AND RESPONDING,I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK ABOUT WHAT I WRITE HERE.IT MAY JUST BE THE TRUTH HURTS SOME.ALL YOU CAN DO IS BEND OVER AND SMILE.

Too bad someone can't just ban ur name calling, cyber bullying sorry ass Bluto

They,(RLC and these girls) have you guys like fish on a hook,,or by the balls.They are not lesbos and you are waiting for something to happen that will not happen,,,LMAO,,saps.I have given up with this shitty run site (RLC) as well as you poor bastards who dream about shit happening between these two NON-LESBIANS and sitting wasting your life in front of a comp. screen,,not that i give a shit,but i find it pathetic and you sound like a bunch of old ladies as you gossip AND SPECULATE about stupid shit.SOME OF YOU REALLY NEED A LIFE.AND I AM BEING NICE,, BEFORE YOU GO CRYING AND RESPONDING,I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK ABOUT WHAT I WRITE HERE.IT MAY JUST BE THE TRUTH HURTS SOME.ALL YOU CAN DO IS BEND OVER AND SMILE.

Dear bluto,

You appear to be very angry at the moment and I think it is actually with your self for using up your valuable spare time over the last 1 year 5 months since you registered here.

A couple of suggestions.

* Chill, Chill and have a hard look at your self. You kept logging in, commenting and looking in on RLC so why are you shouting at us, using up more of your time.

* Its easy not to waste your time on here and on RLC if you don't like it - just log in one more time on each site and delete, close your account and your free, FREE of the whole waste of time, free to do what ever you want.

Make peace with yourself.

Regards

WayToCool

You mean like trying to guess what might happen next on the show "Game of Thrones" or something? Mr Bluto, Most of us have been here long enough to know that things on this sight are not what they seem. Why should that stop us from having fun trying to guess might happen next? You are using us as a target on which to vent. That is why you call names and use capital letters to emphasize your...uh...irateness (is that a word?). I've seen this enough to know that you practiced that abuse in your head while you looked for an opportunity to spew it out, uninterrupted. It makes you feel better about your self-aggrandizing superiority to us. However, yelling at us like that is like screwing an inflatable doll; you feel all warm and fuzzy about yourself but the doll neither feels it nor cares.

Most likely you will continue to watch and comment as you always have...and so will we. Don't waste your anger here, go build something useful in your garage. Maybe spend some time with us old folks in another part of this site.

We are all on Camcaps to have fun and enjoy RLC and these two beautiful ladies,But you always have some asshole people like Bluto,that on a daily basis,just go from thread to thread on CC,just to stir up trouble and ruin the fun for the rest of us.

I think that he's probably angry that RLC doesn't offer a bunch of gay dudes laying on a couch for him to watch and masturbate to,that's why he's mad about us watching these ladies.

He is the perfect definition of a troll,a computer gangster and all around jackass!!!!

• Upvote 1

While I do not agree with the name calling on bluto's part, everything he says is true. It is sad that so many people are deluded into thinking that these women will have sex when it is very clear that they will not. It is true like what bluto says that the guys here are like a bait on a fish hook and the girls are laughing at all who think there will be something more. To watch for entertainment and laugh is one thing and like I say before that I do not agree with bluto's name calling, but I think it says more to those who think to call him gay because he refuses not to believe the lie that everyone else does. I wish everyone here would grow up and wake up!

While I do not agree with the name calling on bluto's part, everything he says is true. It is sad that so many people are deluded into thinking that these women will have sex when it is very clear that they will not. It is true like what bluto says that the guys here are like a bait on a fish hook and the girls are laughing at all who think there will be something more. To watch for entertainment and laugh is one thing and like I say before that I do not agree with bluto's name calling, but I think it says more to those who think to call him gay because he refuses not to believe the lie that everyone else does. I wish everyone here would grow up and wake up!

I beleive that this site is for our enjoyment and entertainment.  Some may, as you say, be delusional, but most are just expressing a desire as to what they would like to see happen, as to whether in fact it will is immaterial. And no one really knows what the future holds in store-they might in fact have sex-who knows for sure!!!  Name calling whoever it is not acceptable behavior for adults. 

Don't your silly ass,think that we already know that they are playing to the cameras,It's just like when I go to the fucking strip club,I know those ladies don't give a shit about me,they just want my money.

But hey once I step into the strip club I'm just there to have fun and enjoy myself,it's called a FANTASY.

YOU GUYS COME ON HERE AND SAY THE SAME REPETITIVE DUMB FUCKING SHIT EVERYDAY,WE GET IT!!

WHILE WE ARE BUSY WATCHING THE LADIES YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE BLUTO ARE BUSY WATCHING US,JUST PLEASE GET OFF OUR DICKS ALREADY GEEZ.

This website is not here to talk about Mickey or anyone else on this board,but yet day after day you guys talk about the other members instead of talking about the ladies.I'm tired of hearing people talk about each other just because you don't agree with what the other person is fantasizing about,as long as a CC member ain't spamming,trolling or stalking these ladies to do them harm,then I don't give a damn what they wish these ladies would do with each other.

AND BACK TO THE APARTMENT,THERE IS A HUGE THUNDERSTORM OUTSIDE THAT IS SCARING THE GIRLS,I HOPE THAT THEY CUDDLE. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1