New Girl is Ilona Split #2

Interesting comment at the end!  How do you know anyone has sent feedback to RLC?  Are you the RLC mole?

It is quite certain that they have received feedback because Ilona's behavior has changed. In my comment I was trying to encourage also others to send feedback to RLC, in addition that complains only here. It is the only way to make things change better.

It is quite certain that they have received feedback because Ilona's behavior has changed. In my comment I was trying to encourage also others to send feedback to RLC, in addition that complains only here. It is the only way to make things change better.

Thank you for clearing that up and I agree, that is the only way things might change.

What is it with Ilona's panties? They're off again. She was on her bed 40min ago in a top and panties, now she's only wearing the top. Did anything happen?

Dont know. Maybe the "balls" on her panties got umcomfortable and she took them off. She did not bate if you mean that  ;)

I think Ilona gets way to enthusiastic over these soccer players, she really plays it up for the cameras.

She always seems to be fully into the thing she is doing. ... Actually, just like you. ... Only she spreads positive energy and you just gripe. :-\  ... Seriously. The three fit perfectly into this apartment. I would say that there are the best cast ever.  8)

This apartment is top. ... What really need attention are the other apartments, because here the situation is deteriorating constantly, with few exception (like N&B). We saw a lot of short time apartments with bad cast (like L&A and B&S) and we see couples who hide and are not thrown out (as D&D).

She always seems to be fully into the thing she is doing. ... Actually, just like you. ... Only she spreads positive energy and you just gripe. :-\  ... Seriously. The three fit perfectly into this apartment. I would say that there are the best cast ever.  8)

This apartment is top. ... What really need attention are the other apartments, because here the situation is deteriorating constantly, with few exception (like N&B). We saw a lot of short time apartments with bad cast (like L&A and B&S) and we see couples who hide and are not thrown out (as D&D).

Interesting points...I will take the positive every time.  It seems to fuel the girls instead of making them shut it down.

You are right about the other apartments...if RLC could truly dictate, then the other apartments that have almost completely hidden sex sessions would ask the tenants to stop doing that.  How did Carla and Mario change so much?  One minute they were doing hot stuff on webcams, and how they are hiding under the covers like Dasha and Demid.  It would be nice if RLC would kick a little butt over at those apartments.

thats all she does just like the massage it was good but she gave ilona one and knowone interfered but as soon as irma started giving anna one here she comes to interfere which was good but irma already gave ilona one.why would she get involved again.