ilona elle recrute des filles pour son copain patron d un club a barcelone

Horeseshoe  I too listened very intently to what was being said in english, the conversation before the the girls left the house that Ilona had with some guy named Henri, I also heard Danaya say OK Jim in english. She told the guy on the phone that would meet them. The plan was to meet in 1.5 hours. Now if anyone heard more I am calling  :BS: because she went outside to the balcony so we couldn't hear as they always do when they speak english, except for the night that Irma spoke to someone on the phone from her bed in english. Yes I agree that when they returned home Ilona read several text messages in english. It did not look like Danaya had a very good time. she was all excited to go out, but looked quite unhappy when they returned home at 3 in the morning. Yes I agree with parts of what she read in english, the parts I could hear. SO some of you must have better computers than I do, or you must have better data transfer, because when the girls move around the cameras freeze,  and a lot of the time they freeze the sounds cuts off, as it did last night while she was reading the text messages in english. so therefore I can not confirm or deny any of the above posted text related conversation....

Now I have to ask about these social media posts that have been referred to, if in fact the they posted by Ilona, why in the hell would she do that knowing she will be leaving a couple weeks of or less. One post talks about her bedroom, and would Danaya be moving in after she leaves. If she is behind the post's on social media then it would be fair to assume she is in Barcelona on a working visa and not required to leave in the 90 day visitation period and could easily stay up to the 6 months that Nora did. Working with people from all over the world is something I do have quite extensive  experience with, and I do have a very good understanding of how the visa (visitation, tourist, and the ability to work under a visa which requires a sponsor). I have worked for a worldwide Spanish company that is about to go bankrupt for the past 4 years.

There is so much speculation from so many who live in a fantasy world on here, that it is very hard to filter though all the  :BS: :BS:

I am here for ride though and love every minute of it.......LOL so everyone keep on posting and I will try to make heads or tails of it all. Truth, speculation and real fantasy.....Now if we have someone here that truly can translate the Russian language, please PM me as I have so many questions I would like to get the answers to to clear all this up in this old confused mind.

Thanks Rant over. just my opinions, not intended to offend anyone.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Si je comprend bien plusieurs on entendu quelques choses en anglais mais n'ont pas les mêmes traductions  :)

Je serais plus enclin à croire clive que lucas à choisir

kitek a fait la bonne traduction du texto(voir page d'avant) mais ce que j'ai entendu quand ilona à parler de masturbation était juste avant ou après qu'elle est lu le texto,voilà pour la petite precision ;)

kitek a fait la bonne traduction du texto(voir page d'avan't) mais ce que j'ai entendu quand ilona à parler de masturbation était juste avant ou après qu'elle est lu le texto,voilà pour la petite precision ;)

do you think this might have been said to our benefit?  this would make it so that we don't expect her to do it and she lives in infamy with her phone and laptop.

kitek a fait la bonne traduction du texto(voir page d'avan't) mais ce que j'ai entendu quand ilona à parler de masturbation était juste avant ou après qu'elle est lu le texto,voilà pour la petite precision ;)

I agree with what you heard about masterbation by Ilona. I was listening as well. At that point I hit the record button so I could listen again. I record a lot while watching so I may go back and check things again or I may get lucky like the night Anna and Irma came home together.

It was shortly after the masterbation comment Ilona got her phone and read the text. This was after they got home and were sitting on the couch topless. I listened to it and didn't think about it much. It sounded to me as just a little boy - girl disagreement. At the time First I was surprised the girls (especially Danaya) didn't appear more drunk. When I heard the text I laughed because the guy did not pay for the girl's dinner. That explained why they didn't drink more to me.

This morning when this thread started it started to sound as if these texts were some how going to tie into the original topic. I listened to the recording again this morning and transposed the words spoken by Ilona as she read to text. Some words were difficult but I believe them to be very accurate. I do not believe they prove or disprove anything about Ilona's life inside or outside the apartment. They stand on their own as something Ilona red out loud for all to hear. My opinion here, this is just an example of a guy that likes a girl more than she likes him and his feeling got hurt. Ilona got angry because she was hoping he would pay for her dinner and drinks. All this other stuff is just noise unless some one can show evidence or a police report!  :lmao:

kitek a fait la bonne traduction du texto(voir page d'avant) mais ce que j'ai entendu quand ilona à parler de masturbation était juste avant ou après qu'elle est lu le texto,voilà pour la petite precision ;)

effectivement kitek avait raison pour la baignoire a deux avec bougies :-)

on est quand même tres loin de l'histoire de lucas avec son fantasme de mère maquerelle pour prostituer  des filles dans Barcelone 

même s'il est vrai que les offres d'embauches que peut relayé ilona peuvent porter a confusion 

I agree with what you heard about masterbation by Ilona. I was listening as well. At that point I hit the record button so I could listen again. I record a lot while watching so I may go back and check things again or I may get lucky like the night Anna and Irma came home together.

It was shortly after the masterbation comment Ilona got her phone and read the text. This was after they got home and were sitting on the couch topless. I listened to it and didn't think about it much. It sounded to me as just a little boy - girl disagreement. At the time First I was surprised the girls (especially Danaya) didn't appear more drunk. When I heard the text I laughed because the guy did not pay for the girl's dinner. That explained why they didn't drink more to me.

This morning when this thread started it started to sound as if these texts were some how going to tie into the original topic. I listened to the recording again this morning and transposed the words spoken by Ilona as she read to text. Some words were difficult but I believe them to be very accurate. I do not believe they prove or disprove anything about Ilona's life inside or outside the apartment. They stand on their own as something Ilona red out loud for all to hear. My opinion here, this is just an example of a guy that likes a girl more than she likes him and his feeling got hurt. Ilona got angry because she was hoping he would pay for her dinner and drinks. All this other stuff is just noise unless some one can show evidence or a police report!  :lmao:

What was the comment about masturbation? I missed this

effectivement kitek avait raison pour la baignoire a deux avec bougies :-)

on est quand même tres loin de l'histoire de lucas avec son fantasme de mère maquerelle pour prostituer  des filles dans Barcelone 

même s'il est vrai que les offres d'embauches que peut relayé ilona peuvent porter a confusion

ce n'est pas parce que la discussion que certains ont entendu, n'a peut-être rien à voir avec le sujet, que les activités professionnelles de ces filles n'est pas louche. elles peuvent aussi sortir, s'amuser et rencontrer des gens, comme tous le monde!!! que ilona soit vexée, parce que son "pigeon" du moment, ne lui a pas payé le diner, et qu'elle a dû dépenser des sous( ce qui pour elle, doit-être inacceptable!!), je le comprends!! je dis simplement que si toutes les serveuses de discothèques avaient le train de vie de ces filles, les grandes écoles seraient désertes!!!

this is not because the discussion that some have heard, perhaps has nothing to do with the subject, the professional activities of these girls is not fishy. they can also go out, have fun and meet people, like all the world !!! ilona that is upset because his "pigeon" of the moment, has not paid him dinner, and she had to spend in (which for her, should be unacceptable !!), I understand !! I'm just saying that if all the clubs waitresses had the lifestyle of these girls, big schools would be empty !!! ;) ;)

What was the comment about masturbation? I missed this

To paraphrase, she was speaking of how some girls are more comfortable in front of the cameras than others. Some even masterbate but she isn't brave enough. She may have been referring to the night Irma masterbate loudly and Ilona was listening to her.I didn't hear her mention her name however.

je vais essayer d' etre clair car quand je vois tout ce que dit ce n ' est pas évident de savoir qui dit vrai ou faux

Je le redis quand les filles sont entrés dans l' appart cette nuit Danaya ne semblait pas contente car ils 'était passé quelque chose et  Ilona a une conversation avec elle pour avoir des explications  et après Danaya me semblait paumée  maintenant attendons de voir ce qui va se passer avec elle

Voilà mon opinion vraie ou fausse peut importe .

RLC travaille  en partenariat avec des agences qui touchent  un bénéfice au passage  sur ce  gagne RLC en remplissant cet appart de jolies filles venues de l' Est avec les  les abonnements des membres ca ce n' est pas un scoop c' est la partie cachée de l' iceberg

Ilona qui travaille pour cet agence  une fois sur place recrute des filles timides voire  naives  sur les réseaux sociaux en leur disant que c' est tant par mois en leur promettant monts et merveilles et leur expliquant que c' est juste pour se balader nue ou à moitié nue dans un appart  pour faire juste de la figuration en quelque sorte et une fois sur place elle leur parle  de plans pour gagner plus d' argent en faisant juste des accompagnements pour clientèles riches voire plus  si elles le souhaitent ca je ne le sais pas ou tout simplement  faire du rabattement dans la boite de son pote pour attirer la clientèle comme ca se fait un peu partout maintenant  et pour service rendu Ilona touche sa part et  elles  font de la pub pour RLC en  meme temps à des mecs  qui  leur donnent  leur numéro de téléphone ce  qui expliquerait les selfies qui sont envoyés  ( encore des abonnés en plus pour RLC)

Soit elles acceptent le deal  de Ilona et partent heureuse comme Layla qui a touché le gros lot avant de repartir ou déçue comme Anna  car son départ je le pense vraiment n' était pas prévu aussi tot

Irma a été beaucoup plus bienveillante et s' est juste contentée de ses massages et ses quelques masturbations dans  l' appart et veiller au bien etre des autres , elle était bien plus maline

Tout ce cache cache dans la room  de lavage pour éviter  que l' on connaisse la vérité fait que l' on se pose autant de questions à force de voir tout ce cirque qu' elles mènent et cela beau etre du virtuel il y a un moment ca finit par se savoir et se voir  et on finit par comprendre ce qui se passe réellement

Il suffit de relire certains posts de personnes sur Camcaps  et avoir un bon sens de l' observation  pour dire que beaucoup d' évènements  passés me font penser à cela en reprenant la chronologie de ces derniers  jours

Ilona n' a pas les meme  préoccupations que  nous à se demander si on pourra finir  la fin du mois  avec ce que l' on gagne , elle est dans un monde virtuel , qu'elle en profite car le retour de baton un jour ou l' autre risque d' etre violent  je voudrais pas etre à sa place

ouais mais bon

se baser sur des commentaires de membres cc qui ne connaissent en rien a la vie de ses filles et qui ne comprennent rien au russe

je suis pas sur qu'il fasse vraiment s'y fier

il y a qu'a voir la différence de commentaire avec ceux qui nous font la traduction, ça remet le tout en perspective et c'est souvent complètement différent par rapport a certain qui prennent leurs désirs pour une réalité

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎30 at 0:53 PM, Thestarider said:

Now I have to ask about these social media posts that have been referred to, if in fact the they posted by Ilona, why in the hell would she do that knowing she will be leaving a couple weeks of or less. One post talks about her bedroom, and would Danaya be moving in after she leaves. If she is behind the post's on social media then it would be fair to assume she is in Barcelona on a working visa and not required to leave in the 90 day visitation period and could easily stay up to the 6 months that Nora did.

I'm not sure of what social media posts you are talking about but if you referring this to my post this has nothing to do with social media, this was recap of some of their conversations.