Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, fanrlc said:

ensuite il demande de coucher avec lui celle qui refuse il les force comme avec Megan qui a étais chez lui avec ilona   c est pour ça qu elle avais des hématomes sur les fesses est entre les cuisses a son retour a l appartement .

I have to answer that because I know why Megan had bruises on the thighs and buttocks. She has so many young girls today lack confidence over their body. She used a kind of vacuum thing when she showered in the afternoon that day. She pulled the buttocks and thighs quite a long time in the shower. I also noticed her bruises day after but since I saw when she used that gizmo, I understood that it had left marks.
Megan would probably want to be as thin as Anna, but in my eyes she is perfect, I hope she comes to the realization and stop being so self-critical!

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I have to answer that because I know why Megan had bruises on the thighs and buttocks. She has so many young girls today lack confidence over their body. She used a kind of vacuum thing when she showered in the afternoon that day. She pulled the buttocks and thighs quite a long time in the shower. I also noticed her bruises day after but since I saw when she used that gizmo, I understood that it had left marks.
Megan would probably want to be as thin as Anna, but in my eyes she is perfect, I hope she comes to the realization and stop being so self-critical!

It's insane as considering all her attributes Megan is almost perfect. Great round arse, beautiful tits and a pretty face - a lot better than those she didn't fit in with. Other girl probably bullied at school because she did belong to the right group and they were jealous of how she looked. Human beings are often terrible.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, dana3 said:

Why don't you stop chatting in the video section and the problem will be solved. :confused:

100% Correct --->Why dont you start posting some videos then to fix the problem?!? (from purplewrap)

0% Correct     --->Why don't you stop chatting in the video section and the problem will be solved.

When people have videos to post and they choose to do so, no
amount of text posts will keep them from posting those videos.
Does that help to better explain it?

Guest beaver67
On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎26 at 10:07 AM, Howard said:

Girl has the munchies (I'd start the rumor that she's pregnant but none of these girls have sex).

peek-a-boo I see your little "meat flap" in the top picture Belle:biggrin::biggrin:

The moments that you do not tune in a video can be found on the pics here in video slideshow ^^

Les moments que vous ne captez pas dans une video se retrouvent sur les photos ici en video slideshow ^^  :cool:

take it she before the link is dead  / prenez là avant que le  lien est mort  ::)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :angel:

Enjoy

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 4