Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

kamila lost some weight and kristy looks like she may have gained just a few pounds,but still looking sexy as ever,the new camera clarity and positions shows them in a different light,we were so used to seeing them in their old place that this new place is very refreshing to the eyes,we get to watch them rub it out in Imaxx 3D HD,get your glasses,I charge a small fee of $19.99 plus Shipping and handling. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Two things I noticed right off the bat, 1st the camera quality in the new apartment is awesome, even when zooming in. 2nd is it just me, or Kami lost some weight ?

• Upvote 1

I PREDICT THAT IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS,THIS THREAD WILL HAVE MORE PAGES THAN ILONA AND DANAYA'S PAGE

I'M GUESSING THAT RLC ACTUALLY KNOWS FOR A FACT WHO THEIR MOST POPULAR TENANTS ARE NOW.

:lmao: :lmao: :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss:

Maybe that's what RLC's intent is get this apartment up and going and shut the other one down. Then they won't have to worry about Visa arrangements and getting new girls every month.

1010.png

Don't know what that thing attached to the wall is but it certainly not a Toilet.

That's a bidet. Normal ones just have a vertical fountain coming up from the centre.

I see this one also has an attached spray head. Should make for some excellent viewing!!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

That's a bidet. Normal ones just have a vertical fountain coming up from the centre.

I see this one also has an attached spray head. Should make for some excellent viewing!!

If they use it then it could be interesting.

A bidet: A girl's best friend! Hold the cucumbers!  :P 

No it's a toalette You can see the tap for half or full flush on the wall. In Europe many have the wathertank in the wall.

No it's a toalette You can see the tap for half or full flush on the wall. In Europe many have the wathertank in the wall.

Been all over Europe, never saw one. Mind you, it was a few years ago!

I take it the spray head is still there to do what we all hope?

:scratchchin:

rlc have not loosing time for send newsletter:

We are pleased to introduce you Kamila and Kristy in a brand new apartment equipped with 13 cameras! Available to our Premium members only.

More updates are coming soon. Stay tuned!