Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

these girls dont only look good but the have a real life not acting like ilona and most of them in the rlc apt .and the are funny to watch lets say this is what rlc and we expect from real life cam that is why we like these girls .

watch and you see .

gr Metmij

Hurra, there was a topless massage once. People like them because they were cute, happy and genuinely enjoyed each others' company rather than any exciting action. Maybe it will change now. There is just good feeling towards them.

For the uninformed, why is everyone so excited about these 2 coming back?

Did they have "fun" all the time or something?

In the ILona thread,I asked some questions,I don't know if you guys remember,I said.."It is February so Kristy should be eligible to come back to Barcelona should't she?,,,I said,"when is it going to be watermelon Season,I'm tired of oranges"

All this time RLC was probably reading what I said while laughing and saying,"If these suckers really knew what an Atomic Bomb we are about to drop on their heads. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Kamila picked up right where she left off,so far from what I've seen they haven't changed,I can't wait to see what happens when our Goddess Kristy wakes up tomorrow and goes in the kitchen and grabs her watermelon. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

kamicum.gif

• Upvote 1

KAMILA LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE,CRYSTAL CLEAR AND IN HIGH DEFINITION,BEAUTIFUL CAMERA ANGLES,THANKS AGAIN RLC :clap: :clap: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Shot12717.png

I think Kami has lost a little 'puppy fat' off her face.

She is now a truly, truly, beautiful woman.  :yes:

These images gladen the heart (and other bits)! :hugnkiss:

Many thanks Mikey. Good job!!

:clap:

Hurra, there was a topless massage once. People like them because they were cute, happy and genuinely enjoyed each others' company rather than any exciting action. Maybe it will change now. There is just good feeling towards them.

Some things seemed to have changed though. Kami is a lot thinner and in all the pictures shown so far , not one of them is smiling

or laughing.  Probably has something to do with their apartment being in Russia instead of Barcelona.  Kami, who worships the sea and sun is

probably now confined to swimming pools and tanning beds.  ( They do not look happy). Even though RLC may have made them rich !

Don't worry, slider, Thestarider and bookmaster both showed me pics of them happy on the couch, Kristy's legs on Kami's. I believe they are good, just more mature. And their friendship is mature now, no summer camp first love stuff. They wouldn't come back together if they were not close. And someone with inside info told me Kami shows a pic of Kristy with the caption My True Love.

If you go on my Baby Rita's page you will see a photo and a caption of me,with her saying the exact same thing,,"My true love" :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't worry, slider, Thestarider and bookmaster both showed me pics of them happy on the couch, Kristy's legs on Kami's. I believe they are good, just more mature. And their friendship is mature now, no summer camp first love stuff. They wouldn't come back together if they were not close. And someone with inside info told me Kami shows a pic of Kristy with the caption My True Love.

• Upvote 1