Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Don't worry, slider, Thestarider and bookmaster both showed me pics of them happy on the couch, Kristy's legs on Kami's. I believe they are good, just more mature. And their friendship is mature now, no summer camp first love stuff. They wouldn't come back together if they were not close. And someone with inside info told me Kami shows a pic of Kristy with the caption My True Love.

je le répète, que des jeune femme s'appellent "mon amour" ou "elle c'est ma femme", n'a rien de réel!!! les filles sont comme cela, mon amour, je t'aime etc...c'est ce que se disent les amies, et qu'aucuns homme oserait dire à un copain!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I repeat, that the young woman are called "my love" or "she is my wife," nothing real !!! girls are like that, my love, I love you so ... that's what call themselves friends, and that no man would dare tell a buddy !!!! ;D ;D ;D

Don't worry, slider, Thestarider and bookmaster both showed me pics of them happy on the couch, Kristy's legs on Kami's. I believe they are good, just more mature. And their friendship is mature now, no summer camp first love stuff. They wouldn't come back together if they were not close. And someone with inside info told me Kami shows a pic of Kristy with the caption My True Love.

Yes, I saw that pic on her VK account;  but she also states it for a girl that was with her at the Red Sea resort where she got so thin and tan !

If you go on my Baby Rita's page you will see a photo and a caption of me,with her saying the exact same thing,,"My true love" :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao:

There was a young laddie named Mikey,

Who thought that it just might be likely,

That a beautiful lady,

Might love him him just maybe,

If he said it a hundred times nightly!!

:no: :no: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

In the ILona thread,I asked some questions,I don't know if you guys remember,I said.."It is February so Kristy should be eligible to come back to Barcelona should't she?,,,I said,"when is it going to be watermelon Season,I'm tired of oranges"

All this time RLC was probably reading what I said while laughing and saying,"If these suckers really knew what an Atomic Bomb we are about to drop on their heads. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:  Too Bad they are confined to an apartment in Russia ! :shithappens:

And I will be saying it until the sun turns into a Red Giant and Gobbles up the Earth in 5 billion years,and if we are all smart enough to leave by then in 5 billion years,I will still be saying some more after that. "RITA IS MY WIFE AND MY BABY FOREVER":yes: :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :haha:

There was a young laddie named Mikey,

Who thought that it just might be likely,

That a beautiful lady,

Might love him him just maybe,

If he said it a hundred times nightly!!

:no: :no: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Corbo, slider, you guys are right, women talk about each other how no men ever would. No man not gay would be caught telling his guy friend, you are my true love!!!! No,  mikey, I wasn't talking to you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They might be like, "hey, bud, let's fist bump."

So funny. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HEY MR1010 WHATEVER IS SAID BETWEEN US AS TWO GROWN MEN IN THE PM MSGS,STAYS IN THE PM,WE DON'T NEED THE WHOLE OF CC AND THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KNOW HOW YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT ME   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Corbo, slider, you guys are right, women talk about each other how no men ever would. No man not gay would be caught telling his guy friend, you are my true love!!!! No,  mikey, I wasn't talking to you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They might be like, "hey, bud, let's fist bump."

So funny. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1