Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Mikey, should I wish Kristy to do a little "hands on" in the tub? Earlier, I told her to eat her cereal with a spoon and not her hands and she did!

Yeah, Kami hop on in!

Girls never get to spend time together. Miss that closeness. At least Kami gets some time away from bf.

Mikey, should I wish Kristy to do a little "hands on" in the tub? Earlier, I told her to eat her cereal with a spoon and not her hands and she did!

Yeah, Kami hop on in!

Girls never get to spend time together. Miss that closeness. At least Kami gets some time away from bf.

Mr1010, As an expert practitioner in the art of telepathic communication, I am really pleased that you are trying

to see if you have similar powers. May I respectfully suggest that telling someone to eat cereal with a spoon is possibly

not the best test. Other things that may not qualify as a test would be telling someone to put their socks on before their shoes,

using a towel to dry their hands, when walking, put one foot in front of the other, etc., etc..

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

HEY DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE TOAST THAT MY BABY SENT TO ME AFTER I SENT HER A COUPLE DOZEN ROSES,SHE KNOWS THAT I'M WATCHING HER,,,,,YOU'RE WELCOME BABY I LOVE YOU TOO :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Looks to me more like she's saying "Hey eurodude, your toast"!!

:haha: :haha: :nana:

StnCld316 les photos que vous publiez en tant que modérateur, sont des photos privées vk!!! si cela est maintenant autorisé, je peux également en poster des centaines!!!!??

StnCld316 photos you post as moderator, are private pictures vk !!! if it is now allowed, I can also post hundreds !!!! ?? :idk: :idk: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

(Foamy edit: The photos in question were posted in error and have been removed. These things happen. Personally, I find these pictures much more interesting and better photographed, but private pictures are still prohibited on CC. They are allowed on RLCF and in our Private Message system, however.)

Hey upndown,

Very funny. No, what was funny is she took the cereal out of the bag with her hand and put it in the bowl. So I said out loud (no one was here), can you not take the cereal with a spoon. So, she got a spoon!

Maybe a better test is to ask her to put on her shoes, then her socks. If she does that then you truly have powers! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: