Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Hey DES, how are you? Dead today. No will she and bf or won't they today. Kristy and Kami don't even have alone time lately. Kami did spend time with lovely  Rita though.

Wish they would have people over, maybe on the weekend.

Thes, mikey, you guys there?

A BIG HEADS UP TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT WANNA RECORD KAMILA'S HONEY POT IN THE MORNING,,SHE WENT TO BED WITHOUT ANY PANTIES ON GUYS,,,SO WHEN THE SUN COMES UP IN A COUPLE HOURS,,AND THE COVERS ARE GONE FROM OFF HER BODY,,,YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST CHANCE OF CAPTURING HER KITTY IN THE MORNING SUNLIGHT,,,,THIS IS YOUR CHANCE DON'T MISS IT,,I WOULD DO IT BUT UNLIKE YOU RICH PEOPLE AND RETIREES,,I GOT TO GO TO WORK,AND IF IT DOES HAPPEN LIKE I THINK IT MIGHT,,THIS WOULD BE THE CLOSEST AND MOST HIGH DEFINITION SHOT OF HER HONEY POT EVER!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

• Upvote 1

StnCld316 les photos que vous publiez en tant que modérateur, sont des photos privées vk!!! si cela est maintenant autorisé, je peux également en poster des centaines!!!!??

StnCld316 photos you post as moderator, are private pictures vk !!! if it is now allowed, I can also post hundreds !!!! ?? :idk: :idk: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

I got them from RLCF earlier on. I had seen the two pictures of the girls with the same bear so I took it they were from that apartment. I don't know what the flooring layout or design for the apartment is since I don't have a RLC Account to see the layout.

After receiving some clarification on those pictures and where they were actually from  I have removed them.

Hey DES, how are you? Dead today. No will she and bf or won't they today. Kristy and Kami don't even have alone time lately. Kami did spend time with lovely  Rita though.

Wish they would have people over, maybe on the weekend.

Thes, mikey, you guys there?

Well I got called off work Monday and today and I have a vacation day for Friday to get my pickup fixed. Which I did Monday. So it's been tough to be me this week.tongue-stuck-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

DES, I do know what it is like when your car has to get fixed and it doesn't get done in a day! Sucks!

I don't drive a lot these days, but I used to drive like 15-20,000 miles a year. Now it is more like 7,000 a year. So my cars last forever now (knock on wood!!!!).

Well, enjoy!