Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I am again close to subscribing the Premium Membership as Kamila has brought a boyfriend to the apartment. A practical problem is that when the PM couples start being active late in the evening, I am usually asleep. Therefore, the CC colleagues on the U.S. continent are very important as they can be alert at that time and take pictures and (much rather) videos for the pleasure of all others.

If Kamila and her BF really knew how to please us voyeurs and were willing to do that, I am sure the interest in them would grow even past Leora´s masturbations. I have my doubts though. Kamila looks like a young woman that could suit in making love, but does the BF have more skills than just fucking? The only couple on RLC that has in my eyes made love was Nora and Kiko in their first apartment. Maybe Kamila and the BF are too young for mature lovemaking, and the result can be just fussing, not knowing exactly what to do. But I hope that I am wrong and that we shall see new RLC stars one day.

If i were you i would hold on to my money. I think it is very unlikely Kami will do anything on camera even though she surprised me by flirting and kissing with her boyfriend.

I agree..........I think Kami and her new boyfriend are simply the latest new " show idea " that RLC has come up with !

I agree..........I think Kami and her new boyfriend are simply the latest new " show idea " that RLC has come up with !

So, she is a very good actress... I don't think she was playing anything. Stop seeing plots everywhere. I just hope she will get back to Kristy, who sincerely loves and respects her.

If i were you i would hold on to my money. I think it is very unlikely Kami will do anything on camera even though she surprised me by flirting and kissing with her boyfriend.

It's enough to get new RLC paid members... will they renew though ? Not so sure. Anyway I hope we'll get more surprises in this apartment. They have plenty of friends, the return of Rita was nice, let's hope for more. This apartment has a lot of potential, it's still new, hopefully we only had the 'teasing' :)

So, she is a very good actress... I don't think she was playing anything. Stop seeing plots everywhere. I just hope she will get back to Kristy, who sincerely loves and respects her.

After watching RLC for over 2 years now........believe me, there are plots everywhere !  Nora and Kiko may still be running or advising the show . And yes, Kami IS a very good actress , she has been to many classes  for modeling/acting !  But I agree, Kristy is the one she needs to be with.

rita, little slut !!! all the neighbors you say "THANK YOU" !!!!!! :clap: :clap: ;D ;D ;D ;D

489894Capture20160224214037857.png

La lumière est éteinte donc les voisins ne voient quasi rien. Par contre c'est vrai que certains soirs précédents elle s'est changé lumière allumée  :D

The light is off so the neighbors see almost nothing. By cons is true that some previous evenings she changed light on  :D

La lumière est éteinte donc les voisins ne voient quasi rien. Par contre c'est vrai que certains soirs précédents elle s'est changé lumière allumée  :D

The light is off so the neighbors see almost nothing. By cons is true that some previous evenings she changed light on  :D

tu parles!!! j'ai assez observer mes voisines pour savoir que tu vois très bien!!!! ;D ;D ;D

HEY DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE TOAST THAT MY BABY SENT TO ME AFTER I SENT HER A COUPLE DOZEN ROSES,SHE KNOWS THAT I'M WATCHING HER,,,,,YOU'RE WELCOME BABY I LOVE YOU TOO :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

merci rita!!! tchin tchin!!!!! :D :D ;D ;) ;) ;) :clap: :clap: :clap:

354190wall.jpg

• Upvote 1