Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

I must say though that RLC gave them a really nice apartment,it looks amazing,,,when you are as popular as these ladies you get the best of the best,Kamila has a very nice flat screen tv on the wall in her room,and she's watching it right now,,,she still looks absolutely amazing,as does our queen kristy.

I see this being said on youtube a lot in the comment sections,,,"Who's still watching Ilona in FEB,2016?".

• Upvote 1

I saw the name while I was at work and told them I had a family emergency,I got to go home,somebody died,,,I just killed off poor Uncle David :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

And yes you're welcome bookmaster,,,,,and thank you also for that stuff that you sent,,,,,,think about it though bookmaster ain't this one hell of a big ass coincidence,right after all of us kept talking about these two angels for the last couple of weeks and started showing old photos of them.

It's amazing! I don't believe in coincidence. I think this has been in the works for a long time. But, the timing is certainly perfect for me. I was seriously thinking about canceling my subscription again. Now, it's a no-brainer for me. I'm in for "the duration". lol.

You won the lottery 3 times my friend,,poor Mikey can't win for shit :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RLC if you're reading this,I promise you guys that if you bring back Rita,I will never ever record or take any photos ever again :yes: :yes:

It's amazing! I don't believe in coincidence. I think this has been in the works for a long time. But, the timing is certainly perfect for me. I was seriously thinking about canceling my subscription again. Now, it's a no-brainer for me. I'm in for "the duration". lol.

• Upvote 1

Huge props to RLC for making this happen and for giving them such a beautiful apartment.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

I took the day off work today and slept in, when I rolled out of bed and turned on RLC I thought I was still dreaming. We can only hope the dynamic will be the same between them. Life at home and life on vacation can be two very different things. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

I said it on the other thread and you guys saw what I wrote,I said RLC always has it's ups and downs,and all you gotta do is step away from it and wait until they have something you like.Well I think they now have something that every Tom,Dick and Jerry likes,,,,Ilona is on her laptop as usual but Something tells me that nobody is gonna notice or bitch about that anymore.

And yes THANK YOU RLC FOR BRINGING BACK OUR FAVORITE LADIES<<<NOW GET TO WORK ON RITA!!!

I had hoped for a bit more sleep when Ilona traveled away. But now ... You just have to like Kami and Kristy ... I nead more than 4 split screen now .. Thank you RLC!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Upvote 1

Mikey-u better get rid of Rita my Queen if u want Kami to pay attention 2 u!!!lol

Mikey will never get rid of Rita. She is an angel and I love her too because she helped ease my pain after Kamila left the first time. She, like Kamila, is really something special.  :yes:

Mikey, book, upndown, noldus,frankster,corboblanc, thesta, des, others:

We have died and ascended to heaven!! None of this is real, it is all a dream. Pinch me.......OWW, that hurts!!!

Holy shit, they did it, they brought back the most popular girls ever!!!!!

Poor Ilana and Danaya and other apartments, we knew ye well!!!

Hope girls are still close though don't expect Kristy hitting on Kami. A few snuggles or hugs would do my old heart glad!!